CHAPTER 11

Enjoy~

Jimin POV

I wish this will last on forever.

We chatted for awhile until I can see Jiyeon's eyes beginning to close bit by bit, I sense that she is getting sleepy, no doubt but she still act like she's okay, this girl should be going home by now,its way past her bedtime.

I stand up and tell my parents I need to send her home,its getting late. My mother gave me a faint smile and gave me permission to send her home,I mean why not its getting late plus she's a girl more importantly she's my girlfriend.

Jiyeon bows her head and gave my mum a short hug. Wow, I wonder how much they bond when we were here. My mum pulled my hand.

"Jimin-ah send her home safely....." My mum advised me, I replied her with a nod. Jiyeon gave mum one last smile before we head of.

==========================

We arrive at Jiyeon's apartment, I didn't enter we bid our goodbye at the door.

"Well, see you tomorrow, I had fun with your mother." Jiyeon said to me.

"Yeah, I think she like you already. . . . want to tell her? Huh? I can't wait." I said to her and still teasing her. She roll her eyes and cross her arms, I think she is bored with my attitude already,I'm always teasing her. That's what I do.

"Goodnight Jimin." She said as was about to close the door. I block it.

"Ah wait! You forgot this." I said to her and quickly close the distance between our face giving her a short kiss. Her face turned red and look at me.

"That was for earlier, thanks for forgiving me although I did THAT to you." I was referring the time when we were at Han River. We hug one last time for the day.

"I love you, Jimin." Jiyeon said to me.

"Always, love you too." I replied to her and I really mean it, I love her with all my heart. I mean I never thought girls are also like this, from what I experienced girls at my Uni are really girly and ugh....especially when they giggle they sounds like evil witches. ( BTW, author-nim is a girl too)

I exit the apartment and walk to the hospital, actually when I think about it the hospital is not as far as I thought from Jiyeon's place. They wind tonight is really relaxing ,if only I could enjoy it with someone. Someone I'm in love with someone right now.

I was walking peacefully until I feel an object attach to my body at my back , I struggle to turn around and it's that witch again, looking for trouble again? Did I told her to get out of my life.

"Oppa!! I missed you!" She squeal, ah I hate that sound.

"Who are you? Do you have any manners suddenly hugging some random guy from behind?!" I said act as I don't remember her. I pushed her hardly.

"Oppaaa! Don't be like that! I'm Lee Soha, your girlfriend....remember?" She said to me, what?! Bullshit! I have a girlfriend already and it's Kim Jiyeon.

Suddenly she hugged me again this time from the front, I sense something from her, something weird,a strong fragrance made my body froze.

Author POV

Jimin froze on his spot as Soha is still hugging him, his mind suddenly went blank, as he was posses with a curse again but even worse. His mind went blank as if its resetting all of his memory again, memory when he was in elementary school, memory with his parents and also memory of him falling in love with Jiyeon.

He came back to reality and found himself dumbfounded, a girl's body wrap around him made him more dumbfounded, Soha raised her head and look at Jimin.