CHAPTER 9

The above picture is my edit.

Enjoy!~

Jimin POV

One.

Two.

Three.

I feel a warm embrace around my neck that's when I realised its Jiyeon's arm, she's embracing me? I put my hand down and pull my face away from hers to put my chin on her shoulder and whisper to her.

"Jiyeon. . . . it's not my fault, my heart fell for you and now I'm already in love with you." I whisper to her.That's it, my confession, my first confession of love in my whole life. I never confessed to anyone instead they confess to me.

Jiyeon suddenly let go of her hands and put down her hands and bow her head. I pull away and increase the distance while holding her shoulders.

"Jiyeon, that was the first confession of love my life and you're the first to hear it, how was it?" I ask her I hope its not a fail.

She still looks down avoiding my eye. Aish this girl, that's why I fell in love with you, you're so cute. I lift her head up by lifting her chin so that she look at me, as expected her face turned into a tomato. She is still looking away avoiding our eye contact as she muttered something.

"I-I also f-feel t-the same w-way as y-you do." She said to me and I see her eyes glisten with water.

What? Really? My eyes widened and I cannot believe this, she turns her eyes to mine.

" W-well, can I be your partner of our love journey?" I ask her, ya...Park Jimin you sure are good with your words.

"Yes . . ." she replied.

That single word actually made me feel happy, it feels like my mother never went in the hospital because of that heart attack. I smile at her as she smile back at me.

 I smile at her as she smile back at me

"Aish.....don't smile like that to other man except me, you're mine already, okay?" I said to her while stroking her head. She just nodded with that cute face.

"Did you hear me earlier, don't call me Jimin-ah anymore, I hate you calling me that." I said to her again.

"Jimin! How's that?" She said at me.

I'm now officially hers right? And she's mine, and I will not let go of her because I fell for her too deep . . . and I'm afraid if I'll lose her. She brightens my day she is the light of my day.

Jiyeon POV

So it was true, the confession last night, it was from his heart. I start to see him as a man, and the man that will be by my side. I didn't know why I fell in love with him but I'm sure there's a reason to it, my heart is doing its job on its own.

The charming prince that I dreamed that will come to me one day was already in front of me the whole time, I just need time to realise it.He smiles at me as he cupping me face.