CHAPTER 4

Enjoy!~😘

Author POV

"W-who are you?!" Jiyeon half shouted at Jimin. She acts brave although Jimin knew she's scared.

Jimin who is under Jiyeon can feel his heartbeat beating faster and faster.
While Jiyeon just stare at Jimin's face blankly.

Finally she realized that Jimin is half naked. She quickly moves away from Jimin and covered her eyes. Jimin just chuckle by Jiyeon's reaction.

"Yah...aren't going to give me something to wear?" Jimin tried to tease Jiyeon while approaching her.
Jiyeon suddenly stands up and head to her room still covering her eyes.

Jimin just stood there dumbfounded. Not long after that Jiyeon came back with a red long sleeves T-shirt. Its a male T-shirt.

"Here this is my father's T-shirt." Jiyeon said still covering her eyes while handling the T-shirt to Jimin.

Jimin took it and wore it quickly on the spot. Jiyeon is still covering her eyes.

"You can open your eyes now." Jimin said while pulling down Jiyeon's hand covering her eyes. Jiyeon once again stare at Jimin.

"Are you sure you're CHIM-CHIM? That cat?" Jiyeon said calmly.
"Yes......I know it doesn't make any sense but trust me. I'm telling the truth." Jimin convince Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just sat on the sofa behind her and try to listen to Jimin. Jimin just sat next to her.

"Yesterday... I was at my university when I met a girl, I'm her crush but I don't like her........ I didn't accept her love............ for that she took revenge and change me into a cat. She left me at the middle of the city in Seoul and I got lost because.............the world looks so big.....people passing by kicked me until I fell into the drain....." Jimin stopped and look at Jiyeon is still sitting quietly listening to him.

"....I waited until it started to rain , I was afraid I would drown to death in the drain, so I shouted out loud.... that's when you found me and brought me to your home." Jimin finish his sentence while turning his gaze to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just sat down quietly. They sat were really awkward with each other. Jimin keep waiting for Jiyeon to say something.

"Umm...... uh....ehem!" Jimin tried to break the ice but Jiyeon just stay quietly. Finally, Jimin can't take it, he approach Jiyeon, he looked at her face and it was red like a tomato. Jimin knew Jiyeon is embarrassed.

"Omo! Hey...are you sick?!" Jimin asked worriedly. Jiyeon quickly hug her knee and buried her face into it.
"Waah.... how embarrassing!" Jiyeon whine in her knee.

Jiyeon POV ♔

Wah!! Chim-chim was a human! HOW EMBARRASSING!! Plus he is a man!
I was wearing towel yesterday......Ah!! I even stare at him many times and he knew it. I-I stumble in front of him too! Just now I fell on top of him!

I did nothing other than humiliating myself in front of him. I hate myself!
Curse you stupid clumsiness!

I look up at Chim-Chim, he is looking at me worriedly. "Are you telling the truth?" I asked him. "Why would I lie to you, if you don't trust me ...... I can tell you what you did with me earlier." He said.

My face got even more hotter and I can hear he chuckling at me.

Jimin POV ♚

"Are you telling the truth?" Jiyeon said." Why would I lie to you,if you don't trust me...... I can tell you what you did with me earlier." I said knowing that it would make her face redder.