//Nominations// -AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, guys! Now, I do realize that you guys are probably annoyed that this isn't, in fact, an update that you were eager to see. I'm really sorry for bursting your excited bubble, by the way :( 

Oh, well? What can I say? I am very random and crazy...

Alright! No more insulting myself! Time to go straight to the point so I don't actually waste your time any more than I already have >.< Oops?

OKAY, NEVER MIND! The point is that the nominations are open!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

'The Fiction Awards 2017'- (yes, that's the name of the book wattpad opened) is finally here! It is on @thefictionawards page! 

Let me explain what it is about for all those who are probably, maybe, or definitely clueless right now ;) 

THE FICTION AWARDS IS A COMPETITION WATTPAD HOLDS EVERY YEAR!!!!! Nominating is open for absolutely anyone!

To nominate, you need to comment within the same line! You can comment down below if you don't quite get what I mean and I'll explain to you :)

Another thing is that you can only nominate a book once. Make sure to comment the book and the username in the correct genre. You can nominate different books as many times as you want, but not the same book twice. Is it clearer?

This is how you comment next to the correct genre: (Humour, in this case)

E.x:  His Bubblegum Klutz by CJustMe

Get it?

Cool!

Now, I'd love for you to nominate this book, but the main purpose of this note was just to get it out there that the nominating is open from May 19th to 11th June! So hurry! Time's ticking and votings are increasing!

I'd really appreciate if some of you can take maybe a minute or two and open the book and comment this book in the 'Teen Fiction' or the 'Best of The Undiscovered' genre like this:

Girls Can't Play Football by ashthunder123

But if not mine, please nominate other books! I'm pretty sure all the authors out there are going to appreciate it!

I love you guys so much! And thank you for doing this! It means a lot<3

~Pakhi<3