Chapter 7

Hi guys! Sorry for the early authors note! Just needed to tell you guys something... 

All the italics at the start is a part of a dream. Hope it doesn't confuse *thinks back* Well, it might... it'll all make sense in the future.

Thanks! Hope you like it<3 

Warning: Unedited. (Just like all other chapters.) :P

Onto the story:

*****************************************************************************************************

"Guys, I want you in defense," I command and soon after point to my brother. "You right behind me."

He mock-saluted me and laughed while replying, "Aye-aye captain! Always at your service!" He leaned closer to me and dramatically whispered into my ear like it was a very precious secret. "You don't have to tell me that. You know I'm not going to leave you anyways," he playfully pokes his tongue out. 

I slap him upside-down his head. "No joking right now, Seb. This is serious."

Now looking back to it; I regret hitting him on the back of his head. I regret not letting him do whatever he pleased for the last time. I regret that day. I regret my choices.

And he had to pay for my mistakes. I want to pull him close to me and tell him 'I'm sorry.' But sometimes not all your wishes are bound to happen. 

Minutes before that small conversation we had, I was blooming with joy. It was our chance and our shot at the annual football match that the whole world watched. We were so close to our victory. I was like a match burning with fire mightily as I strode across the field.

Until it happened. 

The fire on my match began to die out until it was soon non-existent. It was gone. Ka-boom. And just like an empty matchbox. I felt hollow and empty as well. 

I stopped eating. I stopped playing. Hell, I stopped living. I was like a dead person walking.

Everyone's had a fair share of painful and worst moments. But I never thought mine would be as painful as that. Never ever. Not for the girl who was known to have a perfect life- at least.

To add fuel to the fire that was non-existent, people added onto it. For so many days, I received pitiful looks- sympathetic looks telling me to be strong. But how could I be strong if they kept pointing out my mistakes?! How could I stay strong  if I was being brought down? 

I knew I was on the edge by then. I just knew.

Suddenly, all the images flashed into my mind until I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to reach out to them but I was so helpless-

"Sam!" a voice calls out to me. I couldn't have been more grateful. I don't know how much more of that I could last for. "Sam! Wake up!"

My eyelids flutter open and I lift myself up from the bed. The sudden movement causes me to become dizzy and I held my head and shut my eyes until it disappeared. It took me a few minutes to calm down and even then I could feel the tears streaming down my face. I hated crying in front of people but I was so vulnerable and helpless at that time, I couldn't care less. I didn't even look up to see who was holding me or calling to me.

I was that pathetic.

"Stay strong, Sam." His words echoes into my head and I find myself desperately wiping the tears- to please him. To reduce the guilt.