chapter » eighteen

What turned Lucy on most were the sounds Natsu made.

Hearing male moans were blissful: even more so when they were muffled by the skin of laying between her legs. Though Natsu hadn't reached that point quite yet; he took his time letting his hands traverse up her legs, his palms grazing the naturally faint subtle of her silky calves, lips pressed to her knee.

In faintest terms, Lucy was trembling. In depth, her body was shaking so unsteadily as her veins coursed blood and adrenaline all together, her skin heating from the inside where her muscles tenses and the outside where his breath pooled over her.

His hands wrapped around her calves, first reveling in the length of her legs and they way they seemed to go on for miles. She had to close her eyes to keep her face from heating up as well, visibly red and as flushed as the mound between her legs.

Warmth and chills spread over her all at once as his touch went farther up her legs. Palms sliding over the round of her knees, Natsu grabbed onto soft handfuls of flesh along her upper thighs. His eyes hungrily watches as the curve of her leg bent into a wide hip, rounding out into her ass.

Every time he looked at a new and unseen part of her body, her muscles ached. Ached for touches and breathes, strokes and pets.

Eventually Natsu's hands left her legs and instead his fingers dodged over the fabric covering her mound. Visible wet rings spotted the very thinnest strip of her panties, her core slicked with juices from her waiting.

Fingers hooking around the hem, Natsu slowly tugged down her undergarments in a painstakingly slow motion, causing her body to arch and writhe and struggle even more. He sat up away from her, allowing room between them so her eyes could open up to the sight of him crawling between her legs, holding them and playing with them like toys.

Her hips ground deeper into the mattress as Natsu slid the last of her lower coverings off her legs. He held onto her calves again once they were gone, his body inching closer once again on his knees, admiring the sight of her before him. Then her cheeks really did flush heavily.

Natsu's hands wrapped around her thighs, his fingers pressing into the sensitive divots of skin on her pelvic joints. Once his first breathe hit her exposed cunt, Lucy's head threw back with a newfound satisfaction after so long.

Lucy's hands didn't even grip at the mattress--she went straight for his hair, fingers sliding through the softness like a plush pink blanket. Then his lips pressed against every spot of her skin except where she desired him most.

Tingles ridged her skin, but not in her usual disgusted way. For the first time, even since being with Natsu, she both wanted and felt wanted. Soft, open mouthed kisses let their way along the insides of her thighs just so teasingly before actually giving in to what she wanted.

His lips pressed down against the flushed folds of her labia, stimulating just the subtlest of sensations over her clit. Tongue delving out from between his lips and in through hers, Natsu licked a gently clean stripe from her center to her start, flicking over the excited nub.

Lucy cried out with the softest of moans finding way past her lips. Her hands tugged at thicker locks of his hair in absolute desperation. His saliva coating her center and mixing with the lubrication of her own erotic fluids, Natsu's mouth enveloped her clit.

He licked at her, sucked at her, grabbed at her all in ways that made Lucy's breathing create unsteady patterns and her chest rising and falling in staccato heartbeats.

Then he moaned.

The feeling of his tongue against her center already made her cry with lust, but his voice--by gods, his voice--send vibrations along her core and sounds of ecstasy to her ears. Low, throaty, growling moans reached up to Lucy like wordless, muffled praises begging her to come.