Hot Guy!

When I had changed into my kit and my headache had died down, I realized I had no idea what we were doing for P.E, I saw everyone else around me, all tough and had a pretty good build, I felt a bit...intimidated by it all, when a teacher walked in, she was small, and she looked pretty scary, well everyone here looked scary, she just look super scary.

We were told, sprinting was todays lesson, and I sighed to myself.

When we were outside, I was able see if anyone I knew was in my lesson, I noticed Zane, I just hoped he hadn't noticed me, I also saw John, I only recognised him because of his ovesized scar,cutting straight through his face. We were told to warm up and I took the advantage of asking John what happened to his face.

I walked over, behind all the people, knuckles clicking, legs were everywhere, I kind of reminded me of my old school; 'doughnut' school but the difference was, these people were not 'doughnuts'.

I reached John, he hadn't noticed me, he was stretching alone, he looked at me as I had reached him and he went to walk away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"What happened?!" I asked in a questioning tone

John paused and tried to ignore me.

"You! it's your fault Summer!" He hissed suddenly, it was more like a whisper, no one seemed to notice us, they were too intrigued in listening to the teacher.

"WHAT!" I blurted "What the hell did I do?!"

"You-You, Arrgg...I got in trouble for biting you and there are rules Summer, and punishments, I was punished, for something YOU caused!" John complained, he said it as if I knew this was going to happen!

I could feel anger churn inside me, it soon turned into rage and I was gone from his sight in an instant. I was suddenly outside the headmasters office, again! My fists were tightly clenched.

I pushed open the door, and it snapped away from its hinges, collapsing to the ground with a thud! a very shocked Mr. Redman sat in his chair writing, but shot out from it when he saw me.

"Summer!" He said, in a commanding tone.

"Did you scar John?!" I commanded

"What?" Mr. Redman questioned

"DID YOU SCAR JOHN!?" I asked louder, my teeth were clenched so hard, I felt like they would grind into grains.

"That is not your business!" Mr. Redman replied smugly.

That's when I lost it.

I shoved Mr. Redman out of his chair and he stumbled back onto his back, his fangs automatically snapped into action. He was up in a flash and he had me by the arm. He pulled me away from the exit and he kicked the bookcase in the corner away, it tipped over, books sliding out and splatting on the floor! He yanked me, I felt as if his grip would stop the blood flow to my arm.

A doorway was hidden behind, my eyes widened, I gave a silent gulp. He threw me into the room and slammed the door behind me. I was alone in a pitch black room, or at least I hoped I was alone.

"Oi, What was that for!" I shrieked standing up and wiping the dust off my clothes. I didn't gt any reply. What a Bastard!

I walked up and bashed on the door, It was thick, very thick.

I clicked my knuckles and channeled all my energy to my strength and punched the door. It didn't even crack! My hand bounced off and I think I broke a finger. I looked at my hand, I couldn't even see my own hand it was so dark. I felt along my hand and felt that my finger was out of place. I took a breath and twisted, my finger had snapped back into place.