Visitor

I stepped back from the light, looking into it, it would be gone when dark came, but I'll bet she'll be back by then. Why was she in the cage? Why was she not dead? or still IN the cage? Why did Derick stick me in here? Did he really think, THIS was going to help my 'problems'?

I had one thing running straight through my mind, She was so dead! Any chance I get I'm going to torture the hell out of that bitch and kill her...slowly. That was one thing, I will do!

Then an idea popped into my head, What if I was in wolf form when I go through the light section? Would that work, I've never turned into a werewolf in the light? Well, I haven't turned into a full wolf in the light, It's always been at night.

I heard footsteps, getting closer, they were heavy, Was it Dana? no they were was too loud and echoey, it was men footprints, I took a deep whiff of the air, no human trail.They got closer and closer, until I caught their attention.

"Hello?" I whimpered, I wanted it too sound stronger, but it didn't.

"Summer?" The voice replied, it was definately a male voice, more of Zane.

"Zane?" I called, my voice rasing

"Summer, what the fucking hell are you doing in there?" Zane said, shocked and being entertained by my weak state.

"What are YOU doing down here?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow

"Come closer, I can hardly see you, the light is too bright!" Zane said squniting his amazing visioned eyes, just to get closer look at me.

"Umm... I can't!" I said, stepping further away from the light.

"What do you mean you can't?" Zane asked, he sounded confused

"Your in a fricking cell Summer, and I don't even know why, and you won't come closer, because apparently you can't! Am I suppose to make sense of this?" Zane raised an eyebrow as he spoke.

"Umm...Yes!" Was all I said

"OK, question 1. Why the hell are you in a cell?" Zane asked

"Because your stu...." I was going to say stupid but I suppose I shouldn't " Dad, put me in here!"

"WHAT! Why?"

"Why do you think?" I said, as if he was a dumbass

"OK, Why can't you come closer?"

This is what I was also wondering, I didn't even know we had a special layer of skin that protected us from light.

"Umm...Dana..." I stopped

"DANA!" Zane came closer to the bars.

"Yeah, my 'personal torturerer' I feel so special!" I said sarcastically

"Bitch!" Zane whispered, I don't think I was supposed to hear, but I did.

I continued anyway.

"Dana, took away something from me and I can't walk into sunlight or I burn!" I said, I walked right up to the start of the sunlight and I put my finger so the very tip touched it and then it sizzled and I quickly pulled away, shaking my hand to get the pain away, It wasn't woking.

I looked back up at Zane to find that he had gone, just vanished, What a Ditcher! Did Zane know something about Dana, that I didn't? Of course he knew he was the Prince, Duh!

Then my hunger, kicked in, I pointed my nails and clenched them into a fist, my fangs were still out and had never gone back in, I needed blood! I went back to lean against my wall and sat there, knees up and just sat there. Watching the time go by. Listening to my head telling me to feed.

No one came to visit, I suppose Derick had told them not to, I wonder if the others were worried, the sun started to set and I felt so...weak, the sun was gone and darkness covered the place. I forced my body to stand up and I walked over, passing where the sun had previously been, I walked up to the cold metal bars and clenched my fists into them, they wouldn't even budge, they were physically unbreakable.

I also suspected Dana would be back soon. For another lesson on pain. I closed my eyes, turned around and sat down, just in the middle of the floor, I lay there and fell into a deep sleep. One that I hoped I'd wake up from.

SIZZLE! I woke up suddenly to find my leg encased in a thin layer of light, It was morning, ALREADY? I must have slept well. I pulled my leg away. Looked up at the bars to find, Dana, standing there, looking amused.

"So your finally awake, let me guess you dreamed about blood!" She said, evilly.

"haha, I wish, If I was asleep, I wouldn't have to listen to you!" I said sarcastically, tilting my head to the side.

"I could put you to sleep...permenantly, If you want!" She said, all excited about the idea.

"I'm fine!" I said, smiling at her, showing my fangs

"OK, so what's on the list today?" I said, wanting to either die or watch her die, I could not take another minute of this.

"Don't get too excited, that's my job!"

"Trust me, I'm NOT excited."

"Ok, I'll give your your protection back from the sunlight, looks like you'll need to get a tan from the ever so pale skin!" She said sarcastically.

I looked up at her, then suddenly I saw her hand fly up and I felt my body tingle and ache, I felt all queezy and less weak. I hissed, It felt way more painful than when she took it away.

"OW!" I said, shooting her a glare, she just smiled fakely.

"OK, who told you to give it back? because I know you would have happily watched me suffer in here, without it!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Zane, I had him unexpectantly visit me, he wasn't happy." she explained.

Zane, came to my rescue, kind of, I was still stuck in a rotting cell, for at least a week.

"We seem to chat a lot when I should be inflicting pain."

"Same here, I should be killing you right now, but lucky for you, I can't!" I replied quickly and angrily.

"Tell me Summer, your 14, how did you get caught up in this? I can understand you became a Vampire, because you were either dying or you were just plain sinister. You don't come across as that, I bet deep down your just a scared little girl, who does what she's told and acts for the others in your family, I bet you changed when you met them, I mean, no one just accepts their a 'monster' you can't just jump into it, I bet you went mental when you woke up into a Vampire, didn't you, the scared, little girl becoming a killing machine." Dana said, she had bent down to look at me in the face and I glared at her.

She had nailed me! She had physically read me like a book, looked into my past, I was a scared little girl, I still am, I did change that day, Jack saved me, just had Ramona had saved Isabelle.I was thankful to them and as Thanks I did what they said, accepted I was alive and not dead, well, not utterly dead.

Dana cocked her head to the side.

"You know what, I bet you hated that part of your life, didn't you? You know what, that gives me an idea, your going to relive it!" Dana said, she was mad, mental, crazy. That was my darkest days, my slaughtering days.

"WHAT! no, please don't, I'll do anything, no not then, no..." I saw black mist cover my eyes, I saw Dana close to me as If she was entering my head, I couldn't move, I was asleep. I dreaded what was to come my past. The worst days of my life, my young days, the days in which I adjusted to what I was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? Looking forward to seeing Summer's past?

Her 'Dark Days'!

PLease vote and commet, I love to hear your feedback :D I read every comment :D

Thanks for reading, next chapter will be uploaded soon :D

Thanks again :) G.