Vampire School

I sat on the bottom step waiting for Zane to come back. He was backslider than I thought, and I could smell the sweet smell of blood in his hands. It made me dribble. It was an embarrassing moment for me. He sat back down and passed me the blood bag. It was strange having an older boy sat next to me, I've only ever had The family around me this was, weird. He watched me as I ripped the cap of the bag and started to drink.

It was about 4am in the morning. Me and Zane sat there for ages. Chatting about bits and bobs. Random things really, he didn't really act like a prince he acted like any other teenager in the world. I finished my blood bag and put it to the side, My fangs went back in and my red eyes disappeared. He looked at me as if I was a object, examining me head to toe. I decided to break the tension.

"So, what's Vampire school like?" I asked him, he stopped to look at me.

"Well, you go in a class full of vampires and a lot of them are older than you, then you learn" he said "It's like any other school, just with completely different subjects."

"And What are the subjects?" I asked him, They had better be good

"Well, you've got basic control, well, I can't remember beginner subjects, mine are all advanced and different, Your class probably won't be beginner because of yor age but you won't be advanced" He said, he seemed to think I wasn't worthy of being an Advanced.

"And how do you know I'm not advanced?" I asked him in a challenging tone

"Trust me, your are not advanced" He said to me crossing his arms. Smirking widely.

"Alright" I stood up, what was I doing?

"Bring it on!" I said to him

"You don't want to do this!" he said to me, he stood up and stood still

"I'll be fine, worry about yourself." I said

he went to charge at me at Vampire speed and I jumped straight onto the ceiling then pushed myself off to land on my feet behind him.

"Not bad" He said to me

This time I ran at him and he grabbed my arm, he twisted it and it nearly went POP! I used my other hand to yank his hand off then Kick him in the chest, he moved back against a chest and smashed all the plates.

"Come On Summer, that the best you've got?" he said to me, I wasn't dazed at all, unlike me, I was running out of energy.

He got up off the smashed drawers and brushed himself off he yanked out a piece of glass from his arm. Then before I knew it he was behind me, grabbing my neck and leaning his head towards me. I struggled to get out of his grasp. I felt his cold breath down my back. I elbowed him, just enough so I could break free. I got out of his arms and pushed myself off the ground so I was flying over him and I got behind him and put my hand to wear his heart would be.

"Boom! You would be dead, I would have ripped your heart out." I said, I just defeated The Prince of darkness at play fighting! I felt so proud of myself and apparently the king was watching. He was in a large dressing gown and was waslking down the stairs. he had blooddripping down the side of hismouth oviously he got up for a little snack.

"Well Done Summer!" He said he voice filled with glee.

"Still don't think I'm advanced" I said turning to face Zane.

"OK, maybe you could be classed as advanced, but you were lucky!" Zane argued.

I was out of energy, Zane didn't even look an inch tired. You couldn't say the same about me.

"Your really are something aren't you Summer" The king said to me as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Well I try!" I said sarcastically