Last Lesson

"YOU DID WHAT!" King Derick screeched

I did not want to repeat myself.

Jack put his hand to his head and walked back a bit.

"SUMMER, AFTER SCHOOL, WE ARE HAVING A SERIOUS TALK!" Derick boomed

"OK" I said casually, I just saved Zane's life and THIS is how they repay me! God I'm not saving him again.

Derick walked away and doubled checked with Zane that he was OK, Ramona walked over to me.

"So how do you feel, with the whole...werewolf thing?" she asked me, I'm so glad I wasn't the one who told them about what I was. I bet they would have been dead within the second.

"I'm good, I just don't want to get angry" I laughed fakely. I hated this, they would never think of me the same way as they did before, Isabelle might but the others won't.

I changed the subject.

"Anyway, school, lessons and I have 5 minutes to get to my last lesson." I said smiling Ramona a smile

I walked out and found Jack, Jason, Ramona and Isabelle followed.

"OK, what's your next lesson?" Isabelle asked.

"Umm..." I said, pulling out my schedule and skipping to my last period.

"Slayers." I said, taking in what I just said

"OK, you don't go causing anymore trouble, OK!" Isabelle told me. She gave me a teddy bear hug and almost crushed my petite bones. Then walked off with Ramona who waved goodbye. Jack and Jason, smiled at me and walked off.

"Well, that wasn't awkward or anything!" I heard a voice say, from the door of the office.

"Thanks, makes me feel tons better!" I said sarcastically, at Zane standing in the doorway.

"ha ha!" Zane said sarcastically "You better, I'm the one who almost died!"

"ha ha!" I replied back "I also almost died, trying to save your life!"

"Yeah, you caused it in the first place!" Zane said, smirking at me.

I didn't have a comeback.

"Well...Well...Ah shut up Zane, I would have preferred lying on the table in the nurses office, rather than being continuously nailed gunned to a chair!"

"Trust me, you wouldn't!" Zane said seriously, then he disappeared and I walked off to my lesson.

I walked through the labyrinth of corridors, eventually finding my class. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Immediately, red eyes, shot an evil looks at me. I kept my stare on the class and only took my eyes away when I sat down. This was going to be a long lesson.

I could easily hear snickering about me, and me being a werewolf. The annoying thing is, they had no idea what was going on! They assume things.

I ignored them, which is harder said than done, the teacher hadn't got here yet and all the teens were messing around and having quick sips of blood. Other students were fighting, well play fighting. The boy sat next to me attempted to ignore me.

Then I thought back to what the king had said to me and I was not looking forward to our 'chat' It was probably going to end with my head on a spike, or me being shoved in a cage in the basement, being severly punished.

Miss. Swedden walked in she was our Slayers teacher. She wore a long black dress, similar to Princess Lucy, but this one had red streaks down it and drooped down ight behind her, and her hair was curled. She glided to the front of the class.