Dark Days

OKay, I decided to finally upload :D Hope your happy :D I am :D Enjoy this chappie, Vot and Comment :D Love all my fans, btw from now on, all my loyal fans will get a dedication :D

-------------------------------------

My body fell to the ground and I saw Dana right next to me, laughing.

"p-please, d-don't..." I coughed, She didn't listen.

I took a deep breath, I sat up, fast. I saw Isabelle lying next to me, sleeping. I looked around, my eyesight was amazing, I could see everything in pure, clear vision, My body was un-scathed. I looked down I was lying on a dark cotton sofa, and Isabelle on another, I saw no one around, just me and Izzy, alone.

I slowly got off the sofa and walked over to Isabelle and saw she was also untouched, and so still. I gently shook her and she didn't awake, for a moment I thought she was gone, forever. A tear spilled from my eye as suddenly her eyes shot open and a sigh of relief came over me. I hugged her, harder than I thought I could ever squeeze. I let go. I felt hungry. Then It all came back to me.

The two men who, stabbed me and Izzy, they killed us? Then the girl and the boy came, they, saved us? but how, we were basically dead. The sharp pain in my side, I lifted my top, to see no mark of ever being a sharp object hitting me. My chest and stomach were also un-scathed. I felt so...alive.

"Isabelle, are you OK?" I asked her, helping her sit up.

"I'm fine, I feel so very fine!" She replied smiling.

We both heard a crash a loud thumping sound as if elephants were piling down a stairs. It was a girl and a boy, the same girl and boy from the woods.I stepped toward Isabelle for comfort.

"It's alright, we don't want to hurt you, your probably feeling hungry." The girl said politely

Me and Isabelle nodded, I was starving.

"I'm Jack and this is Ramona." The boy, Jack said

"We'll get you some food, first we want to tell you about what's going on." Ramona said

Me and Isabelle sat down on the sofa nearest us, the one Izzy had been lying on and Jack and Ramona sat on the one opposite.

"Do you remember in the woods?" Jack asked

"Yes." I replied politely

"Do you remeber those men, who hurt you?" Ramona said, she looked at Jack

"And then we came and saved you, well...kind of." Jack said he seemed worried, was he going to tell us something we wouldn't like?

"Your Dead." Ramona said, waiting for our reaction

"WHAT!" Me and Isabelle screeched

"but we're sat right here, we can't be, dead!" Isabelle said nervously

"Well...you are....and I can't change that, your Vampires." Jack said cautiously.

"Isabelle looked like she was about to throw up, I just looked plain crazy.

"You were going to die, would you have preferred to die?" Ramona asked.

"No, I suppose not!" I said

"What are your names?" Jack asked

"Summer."I said

"Isabelle." Izzy said

"Well...I'm sorry if you didn't want this but some people would physically kill to get what you've got." Jack explained, breathing a sigh of relief.