America

As I stood up, more guards came towards me and each one was in my dead pile. What was I doing? How was I this powerful? Surprisingly none of the royals tried to stop me only the guards did. I walked along ripping the chains out of each of the walls. At the end of this, My hands burned like they were in a frying pan.

I walked towards the king and queen.

"Never do that again!" I demanded, I was demanding the royals! They weren't moved by my demand.

"We are leaving NOW!" The king roared completely and utterly ignoring me. I walked away and sat on the chair in the corner like before.

The King walked over to me. I folded my arms and tilted my head back against the wall.

"That was quite a show!" He said, I ignored him.

"It would be lovely to know how you have that much power at your age" He said calmly

"Why would it interest you?" I said, tilting my head forward to face him. "So I broke a couple of chains and killed a few guards, big Woop!"

"Summer, you are a magnificent girl" he said "But you hide your strength away and act like any other vampire would." For a moment I forgot about his rank in the world and talked to him as if he was a regular friend.

"Thank You, But to tell you the truth, I have no idea, how that happened" I said looking over to the mess I had made.

"I have an itch that you want to ask me something" He said

I did want to ask him something, but how did he know?

"Yes I do" I said, he goes nothing! "I don't want the others to come, I made this mess and they should not go to America, for something I did"

He looked at me for a minute, as if he was looking at me like puzzle.

"Hmm...Can they not cause any trouble if they do not come?" He asked me

"They won't cause any trouble...I promise" I said looking at the man before me.

"Then If they wish not to come, they don't have to...But you Summer MUST!" He said and the walked away, he took big strides.

I could tell the entire room, heard our converstion, because Ramona, Jack, Jason and Isabelle rushed over to me.

"Summer, why did you do that?" Jack said

"I-I don't know aren't you pleased that you don't have to come?" I questioned.

"Now, you have to go alone!" Isabelle cried, stating the obvious.

"Yes, but you shouldn't have had to come in the first place" I said, They come they aren't happy, they don't come they aren't happy, There is no pleasing some people.

"Gather your things everyone, we're leaving!" The queen said

"Goodbye Guys!" I said, I was on the brink of crying, New country, New atmospheare, New everything! I looked Jason's way.

"Don't go messing up!"

"Summer-" Ramona started

I walked away before she could finish, I took one look back at them, The girls were crying and the boys, didn't look half happy either.

I walked outside to find Zane waiting for me. I did not want to speak to him.

"Are you ready?" he asked me

"No" I replied

--------------

"What are we doing?" Isabelle said "We can't just leave little Summer"