Discovery

Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than usual. Anyways I'm not going to talk too much so....Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pushed through the surrounding crowd, they looked at me. Did they hate me? They all made faces at me as I walked past. Did I smell bad or something, I went to lift my top, I smelled fine. Zane followed behind me. He smiled, he was proud that I had just beaten him in a fight. Then It hit me. Did he lose....on Purpose? When the crowd had split and me and Zane could see the Headmaster. He was tall strong and had green eyes. he dressed like Mr. Savritz, Old style.

He walked off down some corridors and I followed, We passed many classrooms and I could feel Zane's presence behind me. I clenched my teeth together. My urges started coming back, They seem more stronger than I remembered.Was it only me who felt this? Everyone else looked like they had perfect control, well most of them.

I turned around to see Zane, quite a distance behind me.

We reached this door that was black it read.

HEADMASTER

The Headmaster was ahead of us and he opened to door and turned to hold the door open fore us. He had a angry face on. We walked through the door, it was quite a dark room, and darker when he shut the door. Some lights came on and the Headmaster was sat on his seat. Behind a Large desk.

"Zane, this is very disappointing." he said, sadness in his tone. Zane just stoof there unscathed by this.

"And Summer, you probably found out, we do not tolerate fighting, Only in Hunting and Fighting lessons."he said turning to face me.

"I'm Sorry, Sir" I said between my teeth.

"I did see what happened though." He said, turninreg back to face Zane. Zane looked worried. Why was he worried?

"Zane, how did this girl beat you?" He asked

Zane paused for a moment.

"I-I-I d-don't k-know" He said, he was shaking. Why was he Shaking?! He took a step away from me.

"ZANE, DON'T LIE TO ME!" The headmaster shouted, he stood up from his chair. Well there goes my plan! He could tell if someone was lying!

"Uh.....Sir, can I speak with you.." He said he turned to face me. "In private?"

I looked at Zane confused and puzzled. Then realised he was going to talk about...me!  I stormed out of the office and slammed the door. I heard talking but it was too muffled to hear fully. 

I put my hand's aginst the wall outside the office and put my head down. Then something caught my eye. The scratch on my wrist, It had healed but had scarred. Sam caused it. I looked closely at it. I'd forgotton about this. It hurt like pain I had never felt before when it happened. It healed instantly. Why had I only just realised this? Before I could think about it, the door to the office opened. It was Zane.

"Summer, please could you come in now?" He asked fear filled his eyes. This made me confused.

"Zane, what's going on?" I asked him. What was going on?

He didn't reply.

I walked into the office and saw The headmaster waiting for me. He stormed me with questions.

"Summer, Have you been feeling alright lately? Have you experianced anything weird? Do you know why your so strong at your age?....."

"STOP, Stop stop" I said "Slow down."

"I'm Sorry Summer, but i really need to know for your sake as well as ours!" he said

"I feel fine, No and No!?" I said answering all his questions.

"Hmmmm......." he said he put his hand to his chin thinking.

"Summer...." Zane cut in. "You remember when you broke the chains, when we were back in England?"

"Yes..." I said, Where was he going with this?

"Well...." He looked at the headmaster for a second, then back at me. "Well your face....changed!"

"Yes, well I do that often when I'm angry, I'm sure you do as well!" I said

"No, not Vampire change, this was changed....differently!"

"What do you mean?" I asked him, he was starting t freak me out now.

"Well....your teeth pointed..all of your teeth, it was gone in about a second, I thought I was seeing things.......until..."

I stood there listening intently, What did that mean?

"Then when the witch was tormenting your mind, before I came and saved you, Your eyes were changing colour, from red, to blue to red and i'm sure I saw golden yellow in there somewhere!"

"Zane, what are you implying?" Zane ignored me still.

"Only until you fought with me the first time back at the palace did I really know something was up!"

"Zane, your scaring me." I said my arms and legs started trembling.

"You were growling and  I saw your face change completely, and It wasn't Vampire!" Zane started breathing fast. The headmaster was watching me carefully, was he watching to se if these things were happening? Was Zane just trying to provoke me? or was this true?

"Summer, I had to find out so I challenged you to a re-match today, and It made me certain."

"Summer...I.....think your part......" He paused for a moment.

"Werewolf!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun, dun, ddduunnn

Is this why Summer is more powerful?

What's going to happen next?

Vote and comment, (if you want)

Hope your liking :)

Thanks