Werewolf

I plonked Sam to the side of the room and proceeded to the sofas, basically the hang out area. The others looked at me, confused on why I had brought a strange boy into the house.

"Ummm..." said Ramona

"Who is the boy?" asked Jack, raising an eyebrow.

"If I told you, You would kill me." I stated, taking a sip of the glass of blood in front of me.

"Then I want to know, at first I wasn't bothered but now I'm concerned." Isabelle said raising an eyebrow.

"He's a boy" I elaborated.

"Congratulations, you can tell the difference between boys and girls" Jack said sarcastically

"Who is he?" Ramona asked

"He's one of the people The Slayer was keeping hostage." I explained

"So he's a Vampire?" Jason guessed.

"But I don't sense it" Isabelle said, she got up and walked over to the boy.

"Wait, Wait, Wait" I said rushing over in front of Isabelle and putting my hands out to the sides to block her from seeing. They can't know he's a werewolf.

"Move out the way Summer!" Isabelle's voice was strong and gentle.i don't know how she does that.

"I'll tell you if you sit down." I said. They had won, I hardly put up a fight but they had to know sooner or later. Let's just hope I don't die.

We all sat back down and everyone, stared at me waiting for me to tell them.

"He's, He's called Sam and he's" I stuttered a bit nervous, and I never get nervous "A werewolf" I said the last bit so fast they had to listen carefully.

"WHAT!" Everyone said together. They all gave ME the evils.

Jack Isabelle and Ramona all rushed over to the boy and smacked him in the face, Sam woke up he was startled at 3 angry faces staring back at him. Sam had no idea what was going on.

"STOP!" I shouted

They all turned to me, Jack was grasping Sam's T-shirt. Isabelle looked disappointed and Jason was still not in the game, he thought nothing of this.

"He's just a boy" I defended

"He's a Filthy Werewolf" Jack said

"He's not doing any harm." I said. Had I gone soft? for a Werewolf?

"But he will!" Ramona said angrily

Sam was still dazed.

"Where am I?" Sam asked, he looked drunk.

"Stop talking!" Jack said, and hit Sam on the nose.

I started laughing, Jack had just hit Sam on the nose, like you would do to a dog.

"HEY! I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf" Sam said

"Don't care" Jack replied, He then pushed Sam to the side and walked over to me, Ramona had her guard up.

"Summer, you should know of all people what these things do and how much trouble we will be in." Ramona said, she looked so dissapointed in me.

"Guys...I'm...I'm Sorry, I didn't think this was how you were going to react." My face saddened, I was shocked they think I did this for fun.

Jack was right in front of me I didn't flinch like some people would.

"Get rid of him!" Jack hissed, he turned to look at Sam, he shook his head.