Trouble

Here's the new chappie <3 :)

-----------------------------------------------

When I got up in the morning, I got dressed in a black T-shirt and a black leather jacket, with my usual black sninny jeans. I flung my school bag over my shoulder, after putting in my books and a blood bag, for emergency reasons. I felt strange, My body felt different, I ignored it. I did feel a bit sick inside, this never happens I felt my hands shake, What was happening? I forced them to stop. I continued walking down the corridor.

I headed down the stairs and was surprised to find no one in the living room. I then stood still and listened, I realised they were all in bed still, with hangovers. I continued down the stairs and found that the body of Sam was gone. It didn't bother me at first and then I thought about it, It made me feel...sad. I brushed the thought away and found myself walking out the door for school.

The others can be late, or don't go at all. I don't enjoy school, but It must be done, even If I have done it all before, many times.

When I reached school, I took a deep breath and walked through the school gates. To find a girl...talking to me.

"Hey, your the girl from my History class...Summer?" The girl asked.

"Yes, and I have no clue who you are!" I replied, not caring if i was being rude. Who was this girl and why was she suddenly talking to me?

"I'm Myka, I sit across from you."

She had tanned skin and dark hair, brown eyes and was not wearing school uniform and she was human.

"...Ok, Bye" I said and walked off

She ran up to catch up with me, and walked with me up to the school gates. She was already getting on my nerves.

My first class today was...Maths, I hated my maths teacher so much. When I walked in and sat on a seat at the back of the class, the annoying girl was still following me. She took a seat next to me. I ignored her as much as I could. She smelt lovely.

The teacher started calling questions, I sat there bored out of my mind.The classroom had work on the walls, about 15 tables, a massive smartboard and whiteboard, overall like any classroom you'd get.

"12x18...4n+8d.." The teacher called, she was interupted by a knock on the classroom door. It was loud and strong.

"Come in.." The teacher called. The group of people walked in. I looked over from the teacher to the door. I saw who the people were. Wait a minute.

"Yes, we would like to see Summer..." before the people could finish, I stood up and walked backwards across the room, everyone was watching me and the people. I wouldn't call them people, I would call them Vampires. They looked at me and smiled, they knew I had recongnised them.

"C'mon Summer, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." The Vampire at the front whispered it so quiet that only I could hear it with my enhanced hearing. The same thing the multi slayer had said to me.

"What are you doing here?" I said, I didn't bother to whisper it. The class could watch the show. Myka was watching me extra closely. The Vampires walked in the classroom and shut the door behind them.

"You know damn well Summer, The wolf incident." His voice was deep and Powerful, he was way older and stronger than me. I wouldn't stand a chance, but it didn't stop me.

"Don't Summer." He knew what I was about to do and he wasn't even a tiny bit worried. He knew I was going to reveal the secret to my class and attack him.

I was against the wall, I felt my fangs extend and my eyes change colour. The class watched in horror, but they didn't move from their seats. The Vampire at the front followed my lead, His eyes turned red and his fangs extended. He shot up in front of me and spun me around so the side of my face was against the wall and he grabbed my hands with immece force. I kicked back at him and he let go. I quickly spun around and jumped up on to the table next to me. I hissed.