The Slayer

"Hey, She's mine" I growled, as I shot over to them, they were all feeding off of her. I pushed each of them off and they all stood around me in a semi-circle, they all had there fangs showing, Ramona's ginger hair flowing as she licked the remains of blood off of her mouth. They all looked at me, It was quite scary actually, their eyes red as the blood they had been drinking. The slayer was death pale, but still alive.

"Yours!?" Jack questioned his fangs disappearing and his blue eyes returning.

"We found her searching around the house with wooden sticks for crutches, and then attempting to use them as weapons." Isabelle said, Everyone was now sat on the sofa, canines and red eyes gone.

"She's the slayer that saw me last night!" Jason said quickly, making sure he got his word in.

"She's a slayer Summer." Dylan said, his deep voice was dreamy and his short brown hair spiked up.

I was processing all this throught my head, I just stood there in the end all I said was

"Oh."

Now I knew how she knew I was a Vampire, she oviously saw Jason and found out who and where he lived.

"Well she annoyed me at school and attacked me so, I broke her ankle and locked her in the blood room, she was knocked out cold, I don't know how she got out." I frowned, why was I explaining myself to them?

I looked over to Alex the slayer, she talked tough and played tough, why did she think she could defeat 1 predator let alone 5 at once. I walked over to Alex, as much as I wanted to drink her succulant blood and empty her veins. I felt sorry for this...Human.

I picked her up and threw her on the coffee table, she let out a large groan, as much as i felt sorry for her, she was practically dead anyway. The others looked at me then at all the wounds on the girl and the blood dripping to the floor to be wasted. Were they waiting for a signal or something?

"She's all yours!" I said and sprinted off up the stairs to my room. I could hear her life being drained away, What did I do? Was I getting my humainity back? Did I just give up slayer blood?

I had no idea how she got out of the chains in our blood room and to be honest I didn't care. It was getting late and I was getting hungry. Then I thought how terrible and not very fun Dinner was going to be tonight, I loved hunting alone, No rely on anyone else and I could do it when I wanted, but then again being a Vampire is fun. Not tonight though Jason was coming tonight.

I could tell they had finished off Alex and her heart had stopped beating, So I went downstairs with the others, there was blood everywhere. Dylan and Ramona were disposing of the body and the others were drinking, underage drinking I like the sound of it. I picked up and wine glass from the kitchen that I never go in, theres no need. Alcohol and Blood were like the only things Vampires could drink, without throwing up blood and ruining our insides.

I poured some whiskey into my glass and sat down in between Jack and Isabelle, Jason was sat on the other sofa across from us. I took a sip and the others stared at me in amazement.

"Look, your drinking underage so am I, and don't look so amazed that I can actually hold down a drink at this age, we've all done It before." I stated, then took another sip of my brown coloured whiskey.

Then before you knew it I was drunk and I made a mean drunk I had Jason tied upside down from the ceiling and Jack was across the room. Isabelle managed to stop me before I killed myself.

Then Ramona and Dylan walked in on the fun and they were with alex.

"Woah, what's she doing here?" I asked yanking Jason down from the ceiling.