Chapter Sixteen: Visiting Home.

Hello again my lovelies! No body helped me on the last chapter's Author's Note! *sobs* so I'm repeating the question AGAIN! please help!

•DO YOU WANT CHER AND LOUIS TOGETHER FOR BOOK 2?

•For Book 2, one of the main characters is a girl in a formed band like One Direction or Little Mix. THE PROBLEM IS: her best friend is Perrie from Little Mix (the blonde one) and I don't know whether to form a band myself OR put her in Little Mix. Seeing as Perrie is her best friend it might get confusing...I don't know.

HELP!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ EmmaKateHoran 's Stories!! Shes a 1D fan, so go on!

Follow my twitter: @MissTomlinette

Love

Lana

MissHoranette

xoxoxoxo !!!!!! mwah mwah mwah :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 SUPPORT LITTLE MIX IN X FACTOR FINAL 2011!!

Chapter Sixteen: Visiting Home.

Lily's POV:

I jerked awake to my alarm sounding 6 am (I know, we have to get up early). The ringtone was My Life Would Suck Without You, One Direction version. 

"I will have to change that..." I murmured as I went to shower. The cold water hit me like a brick wall. Twenty minutes later, I was ready and dressed in a blue flower-bud kind of skirt and a matching t-shirt with KEEP CALM AND EAT CARROTS etched across it. The Tomlinsons all love carrots, Louis is the only normal one around. I added mascara and blusher to hide my red eyes and breathed in deeply. I don't usually coat make up on. Niall's always liked a natural girl. I went downstairs, trying to avoid the boys. No, looking Niall in the eye would be fatal, I'd just crumple.There was a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" I yelled as I fixed myself some toast. I coated Nutella on it, feeling sorry

"It's Louis." I sighed and opened the door. I hadn't forgien him for sleeping with none other than Katie. Not only had he given Katie the satisfaction but hurt Cher's heart. But he was still my brother.

"Ready?" he asked excitedly. 

"For what?" I asked in confusion, through a mouthful of Nutella'd toast. Mmm.

"For going home to visit!" Louis was literally bouncing. He bumped my hip playfully.

"I forgot!" I squealed and my whole day brightened. I'd see Mum, and all my sisters. I'd see Doncaster! I'd been a little homesick.

"You're coming with me and the boys seeing as we're siblings." Louis told me. And my day just got a whole lot worse. Making eye contact with Niall would melt me. His eyes are beautiful, damn it.

"Can't I go by myself?" I moaned. "Cher only lives in Malvern. I could go with her."

"No, you cannot. You're my sister and you're coming with us. Cher can come too." Louis grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house, still eating my toast,

____________

Me and Cher sat in the back of the limo, me avoiding Niall and her avoiding Louis. We chatted about random, girly stuff. I'd always wanted a best friend like that. Within twenty-five minutes we were in Holmes Chapel, home of Harry. Harry climbed out eagerly. We heard a, "Holy Shit!" and he scrambled back into the car, climbing over Louis.