Chapter Thirteen: Movies.

Well, I'm really running out of things to chat about in authors notes. I would like to thank a few of my awesome fans who support my stories. cheeky_london1D, I love you and thx for putting me in your story. I demand you read Another World guys!

xAmberr_1Dx same goes to you lovely! She put me in It's Gotta Be You and I'm co-writing with her! And she speaks Spanish like me! And she's my evil twin!

HollyShort4723, thanks for voting for my stories, and I demand you read her 1D stories!

xXParamorFanXx, She's really nice and supportive. Check out her  1Dstory!

I can't exactly think of a ton; but thank you to anyone who ever supported me! I live you! I was reading Sleeping With The Enemy, by MillionLaughsAMinute, it is really good! Please read.

MissHoranette

Lana

xxxxxxxxxx

Chapter Thirteen: Movies.

Lily:

"You're..." I asked in disbelief, but now seeing the resemblance. Lizzie also had jet black hair, sleek and shiny. Her eyes were blue and she had a pale, striking face. Lizzie Cornish..of course, Jessie's real name. Meeting celebrities still shocks me, and the fat that they know who I am...I used to sit every Saturday and gaze at my TV, whilst snatching popcorn from Lottie's dish and vote for my favourite X Factor act. That was me now. 

"Lizzie, do you fancy a movie night?" I asked, out of kindness and the guys nodded. Harry was probably just hoping to score her.

"What are you watching?" Her voice was thick was a sort of feeling of importance. Or smugness. Something.

"Paranormal Activity!" I declared. Although scary movies make me scream, I love having a cuddly person next to me to comfort me. Niall meets that need.

"A Walk To Remember!" Cher interrupted. "We agreed on my choice."

"Harry Potter!" demanded Harry. "It's my choice!"

"No, you chose last week," I insisted. "It's my choice."

"Leap Year!" decided Niall. "I remember Lily chose last time."

"Niall, babe? That's a chick flick," I said, rolling my eyes. "You're as bad as Cher."

"But it's set in Ireland!" he protested. "Guys, I really miss it."

"Well, Leap Year first, then Paranormal Activity, then A Walk to Remember, then Harry Potter," Liam said reasonably.

"Why Leap Year first, Liam?" I shot, still scarred from the stair experience. 

"No reason," He dismissed me.

x x x x

I was snuggled up beside Niall under a blanket, Cher was perched on Louis' lap, lying back against his chest. Louis was massaging her head. Harry was stretched out with his feet on Louis and his head on my lap, Zayn was rested with his back against the sofa and Liam was sat beside Cher. Lizzie looked left out.

"Lizzie, over here," beckoned Liam. She smiled, showing pearly white teeth. Zayn slipped in Leap Year and the lights were switched off. I felt so at home.

"On the twenty-ninth of February, it is tradition in Ireland that a woman may propose to her boyfriend..." droned the film. Niall slipped an arm around my waist. I kept my eyes glued to the movie, resting my head on his shoulder. I felt so so special, having someone protect and hug me. It was when I was little I dreamed of having a perfet boyfriend.

"Problem, Lizzie?" Niall suddenly asked, sounding critical.  Lizzie blushed and mumbled, "Sorry."

"What?" I murmured.

"Lizzie was staring at us," He muttered.

"Oh."

"Wanna give her something to stare at?" Niall whispered, laying a hand on my cheek. Next thing I knew, I could feel the warmth of his lips against mine, sending shivers up my spine. I put an arm on his back and pulled him closer, shutting out the movie. Why I turned him down on the first place beats me. There was a cough and I looked around to see Louis and Cher in hysterics, Liam looking awkward, Zayn slightly embarrassed, and Lizzie with no expression on her face. Harry was the one who had coughed, as he was lying on my lap, full view.The whole room burst into laughter.

"Back to your knitting," I laughed, playing with Harry's curls.

"Can we pleeeease watch Paranormal Activity now?" I begged Niall, minutes later. "This is boring, I see it every year with Mum, don't we, Lou?"

"Fine, you win!" he sighed. "Harry, get up off my girlfriend's knee and go find it." 

A few minutes later, Harry resumed his position. Half an hour later, I was clutching Niall's arm in fright.

"Nialler, I'm scared," I mumbled. I saw Cher huddled into Louis' chest. At a particualarly scary part, there was a loud, "AHHHHHHHHHH!" from Lizzie, and I dove under the blanket. Harry buried his face into my knee, Zayn had managed to be beside Liam for comfort. Liam himself was screaming loudest. Lizzie had no comfort whatsoever, except the cushion she was holding to her face.

"Phew," I breathed as the movie ended, and released my grip on Niall's hand.

"This is gonna be a long night," Liam mumbled.

•••••••••••••••

"Lily," Lizzie said over breakfast. She put a spoonful of egg into her mouth. "Jessie wants you in her room."

"Why?" I asked, downing juice. 

"She sounded serious." My heart sank to the depths of my stomach.

Oh shit. I padded nervously down to Jessie's room when an awful thought struck me. I was going to get kicked off! They must have found out about me and Niall. Louis could get kicked off too, and Cher too! Gosh, I'm so selfish! I knew this would happen, I knew it.

Gosh, Lilienne why must you be so goddamn selfish?

I knocked on the door. Seconds turned into forever as I opened the door.

"Come in, Lilienne," Jessie said. I gulped and prepared to go home. The shame, my reputation crushed. 

"You, Uh, wanted to see me?" I gulped, looking fearfully at her.

"I know it's so inconvenient, a day before live shows, but you have to change your song, Lilienne."

"What?" I breathed, relieved they hadn't found out, but shocked at her news. If I had to change my song, from a song I loved, no other song would suit Rock Week. I can barely perfect a song in a week, let alone two days! "Why?"

"Your song isn't working out. Cowell said you're boring him and you must take risks." Jessie couldn't meet my eyes.

"He's not my mentor!" I growled. 

"No, but I am while Cheryl is away and I do agree."

What? I'd never make it. There is something here between the lines.