Chapter Twenty Three: Let's Start All Over.

hey guys! Loved reading your comments, and youz all expected Lily to win! Hah, anyway, see ya!

Tree Ya Later! :)

Lana

xxx

(thinking of changing my username? What do y'all think?)

Chapter Twenty Three: Let's Start All Over.

|~Lily's POV~|

It was the after party. I was disappointed I hadn't won, but the heavy feeling in my stomach transformed into a much lighter one once the party started, and I didn't even mind I hadn't won. I'd tried my best, hadn't I? I'm only human.

"Lily!" Niall rushed over to pick me up and swing me round. I had time to inhale the scent of his cologne before he put me down.

"Well done. You're a winner in my eyes," He smiled. I blushed scarlet. I could hear the imaginary audience squeal, 'aww'.

"Shall we change and go to the after party?" Niall asked.

"Yes," I replied, heading to my room. I picked a fluffy scarlet red dress. After all, I'd never come back here again.

"You look lovely," Niall complimented. I grinned.

"Not so shabby yourself, Horan," I smiled cheekily.

"CHER!" I screamed as a familiar petite fugue came into view. I threw my arms around her neck. She was holding back a shriek.

"Yes, Cher?"

"I GOT SIGNED BY SYCO RECORDS!" She laughed happily and bounced up and down. I screamed and jumped up and down too. Niall hugged her, Cher congratulated me and we made our way on.

"Lily." Simon beckoned me over, and whispered in my ear.

"How would you like a contract with SYCO records?"

~

"Lily! Niall!" Taylor Swift called in her soft voice. She was holding her guitar.

"I wrote a song for you two, which describes your relationship. Wanna hear?"

"Yeah!" We said eagerly. Taylor strummed a few chords on her guitar before starting to sing.

"I like the way you sound in the morning,

We're on the phone and without a warning,

I realise your laugh is the best sound,

I have ever heard.

I like the way I can't keep my focus,

I watch you talk and you didn't notice.

I hear the words,

But all I can think is we should be together.

Every time you smile, I smile!

And everytime you shine, I shine for you!

Whoa oh, I'm feeling you baby,

Don't be afraid to jump then fa-all,

Jump then fall into me!

Be there, I'm never gonna leave you,

See that you wanna be with me too.

Cause imma stay through it all,

So jump then fall.

Oh, I like the way your hair falls in your face,

You got the keys to me,

I love each freckle on your face,

I've never been so wrapped up, honey,

I like the way you're everything I've ever wanted.

I had time to think it oh-over,

And all o can say is come closer.

Take a deep breath and jump then fall into me.

Cause everytime you smile, I smile,

And everytime you shine,

I shine for you!

Whoa oh, I'm feeling you baby,

Don't be afraid to jump then fa-all,

Jump then fall into me!

Be there, I'm never gonna leave you,

See that you wanna be with me too.

Cause imma stay through it all,

So jump then fall."

With a last strum, Taylor smiled to herself and lifted her head.

"You like?"

I had time to say, "I love," before nearly breaking down and leaving. That song described so much about me and Niall, and how much I really wanted him back.

"Babe, you okay?" A soft Irish accent asked. I nodded and but my lip, holding back tears.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered. Now I know how Cher felt. I closed my eyes, barricading off my tears, but they escaped anyway.

"I'm such a baby," I mumbled. Wiping my tears, as more came flowing through, Niall placed my head in his shoulder. I breathed in his scent before letting out a sob.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"Babe, you did nothing wrong!" Niall choked and sank down on a seat beside me. I looked up in shock to see tears pouring down his cheeks.

"It was my fault, I let you go, I'm stupid! And you'll never want me back now!"

"Back?" I choked out.

"I'm sorry, Lily, I'm sorry! I should have believed you when you said nothing went on between you and Liam, but I didn't! The minute you left I realised I was wrong. I called your phone, but when you didn't answer I thought you hated me and stopped myself from ever mentioning it! I'm so sorry." Niall was full on crying now. I took his face and hugged him.

"I'm sorry too."

"Lily-"

"Let's start all over." I cut him off.

"Hi Lily," Niall wiped his eyes. I dabbed my own with a tissue.

"Hi Niall," I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He gently placed a kiss on my lips. I felt the sparks shoot in my head before standing up and making our way to the x-factor's last party.

~

Nikki and Harry were smiling at each other and dancing to some song. Taz and Zayn were doing some brotherly-sisterly game. Abi (Little Miss) was the music entertainment, and was currently singing a Jistin Beiber song. Cher, Niall and I were drinking our 'orange juices'. I looked around happily at my friends. My friends I'd made for life.

I remembered what Cheryl had said way back. 'Everything be be alright in the end'. She was right.

I didn't win The X-Factor.

I didn't get a single with my name printed on it.

I didn't get £10 000 and a guaranteed contract.

I got something much better instead.

___

So guys! Last chapter! Epilogue coming soon! Another story finished. I'm so sad... Anyway. Bye bye...