Chapter Twenty One: The Semi-Final.

hey guys!! I'm sorry to say that this story will be coming to a close in about four chapter :( But I'm quote excited about the sequel! I have it all planned out, for once in my life!! Okay, some of you may olhave noticed I deleted like 3 of my stories, so I need to replace them. Only choose one as I will be writing my other stories too! Help!

Idea #1 - The Exchange Student.

I have a VERY rough plot down. Amelie Chevalier (in English that means Amelia Knight) is French and did an exchange swap student thing with this girl called Violet (may change) and comes to England. She doesn't fit in, as she can't speak their language very much, but makes a few close friends. Trouble is, when a Prank Game starts, someone is especially targetting Amelie, someone who supposedly hates her.

Idea #2 - A Larry Stylinson boyxboy.

I was inspired by a Larry Stylinson boyxboy I recently read, but still bot too certain about it.

Idea #3 - Everything About You.

A 1D FF. Girls bumping into 1D. I had the first chapter written out, when I was bored.

Idea #4 - A Harry Styles Love Story.

No idea how that would go. But I have a rough idea kinda in my head. KINDA.

Soo...whadda'ya think?

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm pretending it's Week 9 instead if Week 7, coz quite frankly, I don't have enough ideas for another two weeks.

Chapter Twenty: The Semi-Final.

|~Lily's POV~|

"Oh my God, I have a hang-over," I mumbled to myself, I was pulled the blankets off me. I vaguely remember last night. I remember being thrown an awesome birthday party, and coming back to the house laden in Hollister bags. Niall had thrown a party for me there, and chuffed I was finally allowed to legally drink, I had over five drinks. I remember Harry and Nikki grinning happily by themselves in a corner, doing God knows what, I remember Cher and Louis fighting over the music, I remember Little Miss singing a fee songs, and I remember Tasnim catching up with Zayn and Liam, while drinking a couple of 'orange juices'.

I don't remember what I myself did, which can't be good. Making a mental note to ask someone what happened to me at that party, I trudged downstairs for rehearsal. We were singing a song that means something to me and a song I think will get me through to the final. I chose Closest Thing to Crazy by Katie Melua and Grenade by Bruno Mars.

"You nervous?" Nikki wondered, as we went down to rehearsals. Nikki was really fascinated by all this.

"Of course I'm nervous! I have, not only myself, but the boys and Cher to worry for too," I said. "Hey, Nikki?"

"Yup?"

"Wh-what happened at the party last night?"

Nikki sighed. "I was afraid you'd ask that, Lilz," She said. I panicked.

"Why, what happened?"

"You were drunk and Niall was helping you on your feet, as you were stumbling around a bit. Then, Louis comes over and asks if you want him to carry you upstairs. You refused, and threw your arms around Niall's neck, planting a kiss on his cheek, and said, 'No, I want Nialler to do it,' so he did. And then you said, 'I love you!'" Nikki told me. I groaned. Why, oh, why did I get drunk?

"But don't worry!" Nikki said suddenly. "I talked to him, and he knew you didn't mean it, you weren't sober." I beamed at her.

~~~~~

"LILY TOMLINSON!" Boomed that deep voice. I sighed, and brushed off my long black, elegant dress, made of silk and stepped out onto the stage. Cheryl gave me an encouraging look. The music started, slowly, softly and I sat on the stool placed on the stage.