Chapter Seventeen: Knock Much?!

Hola, Bonjour, Hello, Ciao, Dia Duit, Sup?!?! Feeling foreign! How are you guys? And here we go, chapter seventeen, whee!

Love

Lana

Miss Horanette

xooxoxoxo !!!!!!! :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 mwah mwah mwah

Peace!

Twitter: MissTomlinette

Chapter Seventeen: Knock Much?!

Lily's POV:

After visiting everyone's house, we all got a huge surprise at Cher's. Cher lived in a quiet little town called Malvern. When we reached her house, she eagerly leapt from the car. Niall's mum, dad and brother stood at the door anxiously, waiting for Niall. Niall let out a huge yell and hurled himself at his family. There were tears of happiness from his mum, and much 'man hugging' from Niall's dad and brother, and Niall himself. Seeing as us lot were standing here awkwardly, I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Lilienne, you must be Maura," I smiled at his mother. "Greg," I shook his brother's hand. "And Robert." I smiled at his dad.

"You must be the Lilienne, Niall's girlfriend!" Robert said heartily. I blushed heavily. 

"Actually, we - we aren't together anymore," I said quietly. I fiddled with my fingers. 

"Son, what have you done to break this lovely young un's heart?" Maura scolded. Her accent was even stronger than Niall's. 

"Nothin'!" Niall protested, combing a hand through his hair. He stared at his family.

"I beg to differ!" Cher exclaimed, drawing herself up to full height, which actually, wasn't very tall.

"I didn't break her heart! She broke mi-yun!" Niall said with his accent on full blast. My short temper rose. 

"I didn't! You didn't trust me!" I shrieked, using my hands to emphasise how little trust he had in me.

"What was there to trust!?" Niall said, raising his voice. I shrunk back, still scared of his unusual raised tone.

"Aye, stop it!" Maura said firmly. "Now, let's not bring this up again. Lily, would you be after having lunch, or would you fancy a cuppa?"

"There was everything to trust, you just didn't!" I said loudly, before Louis took my hand and pulled me behind him. I rolled my eyes as he begun he protectiveness.

"She's my sister," Louis said quietly.He didn't say much more, but he made his point clear.

"Lily, would you fancy a cuppa?" Maura repeated. "I'm sure Cher's mam would be thrilled to-"

"I thought you loved 'er," Greg put in. 

"I do - I mean, I did -" Niall began, stuttering. 

"Doesn't matter, anyway Niall. All over and done with." I smiled sadly. "Was nice while it lasted."

 "A cuppa tea, anyone?" Maura said loudly. This time, I nodded. 

Two Hours Later ~

Cher's POV:

"I hope you're going to miss her!" I snapped, my height reaching his shoulder.I'm only 5'5.

"What are ya on about, Cher?" Niall asked, baffled. 

"She told me last night, she hasn't rehearsed. She doesn't know any of the words of her songs, except the words she's heard before."