Chapter Twelve: The New Girl.

Hey guys! I've forgotten whether I told you this or not, but I love this story so much I'm writing a sequel to it! And I have got an amazing idea for a non fan fiction, an actual romance, a good few ideas, actually. So I plan to finish this. And sorry for my lack of updating; I was reading this utterly awesome and hooking story called The Shy Girl Has A Gun by makeandoffer. I order you to read it; I love it soo much! Just thought I'd add that I loved 1D's performance last Sunday. 

Editing Note: Hello! Picture is of The New Girl ;)

Love

Lana

Miss Horanette

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter Twelve: The New Girl.

Lily's POV:

"Poor Cheryl! Is she okay?" I asked. Cheryl'd become a second mother to me, I was immensely fond of the woman. She's also beautiful, with her goldeny hair that's been dyed reddish, and her sparkly brown eyes.

"She'll be alright, hopefully." Zayn assured. The 'hopefully' didn't assure me, at all. 

"Well, who's our new mentor?" Cher asked, after a worried talk with Louis. All the boys had a crush on Cheryl, so they were concerned too. 

"That would be me," a perky voice piped up. I spun round, nearly cracking my neck. 

"Jessie J?" I asked, incredulously. My mouth formed an 'o' and my eyes sparkled in delight. I looked like a child being rewarded a cookie. 

"Last time I looked." She winked, and her dark bob floated about. She was wearing a white and purple dress and black ankle boots. She looked incredible.

Harry shook his curls in what he assumed was a flirtatious way, and fixed a cocky grin on his face. He was ready to flirt with any girl, even if she was years older.

"Sup, Jessie?" Jessie blushed, and Harry looked triumphant. Until of course she turned on her heel and told us to meet her in the dance room, humming 'Price Tag'.

"I'll go tell Katie," I said to Cher. "Coming?"

She snorted. "Like hell."

"Thought so," I sighed, and headed off to my room.

"Wait, Lil," Liam called, and caught my arm. "Movie in our place at eight?" I nodded vigorously. I missed my movie nights with my friends in Doncaster. We'd curl up on the sofa and crunch popcorn, and drool over the hot guys.

I skipped off to my room, and slipped on a strange assortment of a luminous pink tutu over leopard print leggings and a white t-shirt of Niall's that had been dumped on my floor. Squeezing into a blue leather jacket and flat ballet pumps, I tried to remember which one Katie's room was. Oh right, the one where Cher snarled every time we walked past it.

"Kates!" I called, letting myself in. "Guess who our new mentor is?"

"Hannah Montana?" she said sarcastically. "Or Miley Cyrus?"

"Jessie J!" I squealed back. She harrumphed, and looked mildly impressed. I had long since learned most celebrities don't impress her, when I had shrieked on about about Adele for an hour and that she had asked for my autograph. 

"Cool, so I'm guessing by your rushed and slightly disturbing clothes that we have to meet her somewhere to discuss our songs?" She sent me a wink. 

"Ermm, yeah," I said, and self-conciously glanced down at my outfit. Maybe I could I've done without the tutu....

"Okay, come on," she smiled. I grinned. Why people didn't like Katie was really strange, she's really nice when she's not biting the head off my best friend.