Epilogue.

So, guys...*sniffs* It's finally over!! Stay with Lily and One Direction through their adventure through life and I just realised how weird that sounded. Well, bye smurfs, Smurfettes, Trees, Treettes, and stuff like that :)

Tree Ya...Never... (at least in this story, anyway!)

Love

Lana

Cookie

Tree Twin

Tree Queen

Mrs Horan

Cookie Queen

Lanana Banana

Miss Horanette.

~Epilogue~

|~Lily's POV~|

~SIX MONTHS LATER~

"Harold, do NOT do that!" I scolded, as Harry dumped his shoes on the floor. I snatched them up quickly. Me, Cher and One Direction, plus Nikki, Tasnim and Amber had moved into a house together. One Direction, Cher and myself had all been signed by the same company. Cher and I had formed a band together called Ambrosia. Abi was touring. Nikki and Harry remained together. He doesn't shut up about her and vice versa. Amber and Zayn were an item, and Amber had taken to hiding Zayn's combs, claiming she liked his hair messy. Which was probably true, although the reason was mainly because he spent too much time in her bedroom, as Louis broke the mirror in his own. Myself and Niall were together, thank the gods. Although poor Cher and Louis were split up since x-factor. Cher is still a misery, poor thing, and same with Louis. It's hard to take sides, it really is. I was 19. So was Niall.

"Chill, babe," Niall said, putting an arm round me shoulders, instantly making me smile. I saw Cher glancing at us enviously, immediately feeling bad. I pushed his arm off me, guiltily. Louis came barrelling out of his room.

"X-Factor's starting!" He hollered, pushing Nikki and Amber down on either side of him. He grabbed the remote and switched to X-Factor Auditions.

"Honestly, Lou, you get so worked up about the auditions," Smiled Liam, handing me a tea.

"What's not to be excited about? And we were there last year!" Louis exclaimed, seizing Liam's tea and taking a gulp.

"Okay, Louz, okay," Zayn sighed. As I saw the first girl pad out onto the stage, introducing herself as Janet Devlin, I thought back to X-Factor. I was only 17. The nerves inside me were...nervewrecking. I slowly sang my way through the live shows. Through the final. And although I didn't win - they say I was the best to come out of x-factor ever. Cher and my first single, Swagger Jagger, went straight to Number One. One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful, also zoomed to the top of the charts. And we shared a house together. It was more than I could have ever dreamed.

"Hey, Lily, Janet's singing Your Song!" Exclaimed Harry. I snapped my head up. The pretty Irish blonde was singing my Audition Song. It was beautiful, I found myself slipping inside a FlashBack.

~Flashback~

"Hello, honey, what's your name?" Cheryl smiled, my nerves increasing.

"L-Lilienne Tomlinson," I mumbled into the microphone.

"How old are you?" Simon took over. I actually had to think for a minute; I was so nervous.

"Seventeen," I said. I could hear the cheers erupt, but they seemed far away, distant.

"Where are you-" Simon started.

"-from?" Louis Walsh finished. Simon huffed.

"Doncaster," I told them. My knees were beginning to shake.

"And what are you singing?" Dannii asked.

"Your Song by Elton John, the Ellie Goulding version," I said as the music started. It was calming me.

"It's a little bit funny,

This feeling inside,

I'm not one of those who can,

Easily hide."

I started, closing my eyes to melt into the music, and also avoid seeing any people 'booing'.

~

"You've got four yeses," Simon beamed. That day was the happiest day of my life.

~Waking Up~

I snapped my eyes open to see Niall gazing at Janet Devlin.

"Ay oh, Ay oh," I said loudly. He jerked out of his trance, blushing.

"Hey, look at her," Louis exclaimed. A blonde girl called Perrie Edwards bounced out on stage.

After Perrie, who was stunning, came a cheeky, brown haired girl.

"I'm Faith Rain," She laughed happily. "I'm actually here!"

Louis gazed at the TV. Faith was pretty, sure, but did she compare to Cher? No. I glanced at my best friend. Cher took one look at Louis staring at the TV - or rather, Faith - and curled up in a ball, miserably.

~

"Phone's ringing," Harry said. We were all watching an incredibly boring programme, so everybody leaped up to answer it.

"Gimme!"

"I had it first!"

"Lemme answer it!"

"Dudes!" That was Nikki.

"Answer the phone, somebody!" Amber shouted, exasperatedly.

"Oh get out of my way!" I groaned and grabbed the phone.

"Is this Ambrosia's household?" The incredibly familiar voice chimed.

"This is Lilienne Tomlinson," I confirmed.

"How would you, Cher and your friend Little Miss, like to come back to X-Factor as judges?"

I placed the voice. It was Cheryl.

"I - We'd absolutely love to!" I squealed.

Looks like my life's about to get a whole lot better - and I didn't even think that was possible.

__

It's over guys! *crys* I hope you liked this story. Bye bye.

From

Lana.