Chapter Fourteen: Livin' On A Prayer.

Heya :) Tell me, what's your favourite interview of 1D? :D

Lana xxx

x x x x

Chapter Fourteen: Livin' On A Prayer.

Lizzie's POV:

The moment I saw Niall look lovingly into Lily's eyes, kissing her like there was no tomorrow, I wanted that. I had never had a real boyfriend, ever. I wanted someone to treat me like I was the most beautiful girl in the world, and I wanted it to be Niall.

I really wanted to be in Lily's place. I'm every bit as good as her! I'm prettier too. It's like in Glee, in the first season, in Sectionals. Mercedes is as brilliant as Rachel, yet Rachel comes out top.So the minute I heard her and Katie Waissel having a disagreement, I went over to eavesdrop. Katie liked Louis? Ugh...

"Hello, Elizabeth," Katie said stiffly. Why does no one like me? Everyone treated me like royalty as home, the staff and all.

"Yeah, it's Lizzie. Listen, Waissel, I need your help..." I put a comforting arm round her shoulder and fixed my mouth into a smile.

•••••••••••••••

"Hello, Miss Cornish!" Katie smiled sweetly at Jessie. Jessie nodded, raising her eyebrows. I face-palmed. 

"It's, ehm, Jessie. I don't go under the name Cornish any more. I didn't even think anyone knew the Cornish thing."

"I was just speaking to Elizabeth," Katie continued, her smile plastered on her face. 

"What's Liz been telling you?" Jessie sighed. Suddenly her smile drooped in a fake, but believable way.

"That I'm going home," Katie sniffed. "Because my song choice wasn't right."

"What?" Jessie said fearfully. I recalled in my mind an email Jess had revcieved when I hacked into her email account. Her password was simple: JessieJC. I knew this, because I helped her make it. I told her she needed email, and Facebook and Twitter were too addicting. I got addicted to Twitter the first day I signed up. I wonder what my followers number is? Last time I checked, it was 10K. Being Jess' sister really has advantages. 

~Flashback~

I just needed Lilienne outta the way; Niall would be MINE if she went home. The thing is, Lily isn't going to go home. She's a better singer than I want to admit. Don't get me wrong, Lilienne was a nice gal, but Niall - was way too good for her.

"Katie, would you please stop fixing those damn spiders you call eyelashes and hurry up! Sis will be back any minute and if you want the favour then help me first!" I called, and logged on to Gmail. 

I typed Jessie's password, and found the email, after scrolling down.

From - CherylCole@xfactor.net 

To- JessieJ@gmail.com 

Subject: Here's the deal.

Hiya Jessica,  

It's Cheryl! I feel myself going to throw up as I write, so I'll hurry. I have all my acts intact and I want it to stay that way. I've assigned Lizzie song choicer, as she says she knows a lot about rock. Hope you don't mind? Oh, and please. If my act leaves on Sunday, I will not be happy.

Love.

C. Cole :)

~End Of Flashback~