Chapter: Twenty Two: Finally, The Final!

Hey guys!! So, it's chappie 22 now. This should carry on, maybe to 24 plus an epilogue? And for those of you who have read NHLS, any ideas for the sequel? I'd be more than glad to hear them!! So, what celebrity will Lily be duetting with? Any ideas? Well, you're gonna have to wait!! Ha!

Love

Lana

Twitter: @SugarCookiesx (I changed it)

Lanana Banana

Tree Twin

Tree Queen

Cookie

Whatever you wanna call me. It's nothing new. HI TO MY SMURF TWIN, HI TO THE CARROT NINJA AND HI TO MY CHOCOLATE TWIN/QUEEN!

Bye!

Chapter Twenty Two: Finally, The Final.

|~Lily's POV~|

"One Direction, you will be duetting with Robbie Williams," Simon beamed. The boys yelled and high fived.

"Matt with Rihanna," Dannii continued as Matt fell off his chair.

"Three of my girls!" Cheryl smiled smugly at Simon. "Three...Cher with Will.I.Am-"

"AHH!" Cher screamed and ran around the room to huh Cheryl. "OH MY GOD!"

"Rebecca, Christina Aguilera," Rebecca Remained composed, but her hands were shaking.

"And Lily, Taylor Swift." Cheryl finished. I shrieked. I loved Taylor Swift. She was one of my idols.

"No way! Amazing!"

"Boys, you'll be singing: She's The One." Simon told them.

"Matt, here's your song," Dannii passed him a paper.

"Cher, I Gotta Feeling, Rebecca, Beautiful, Lily, a mash-up of Safe & Sound and White Horse," Cheryl said.

~~

THE FINAL.

"Lily Tomlinson!" Cheryl roared, indicating my first song of the night. This time, I was so nervous I felt sick. The butterflies in my stomach were having a party, and as Cher pushed me gently out on stage I resisted.

"Come on Lilz," Niall whispered. I whimpered, smoothed down my aqua blue dress and walked out on stage.

"Shadows fill an empty heart,

As love is fading,

From all the things that we are,

But are not saying.

Can we see beyond the stars?

And make it to the dawn?

Where love will find you.

What about now?

What about today?

What if you're making me,

All that I was meant to be?

What if our love,

Never went away?

What if it's lost behind,

Words we could never find?

Baby, before it's too late.

What about now?"

I bit my lip and waited for the comments from the judges. Cheryl and Simon were on their feet, and that was enough for me. Anyway, you can't very well criticise someone in the final, I heard.