Chapter Eight: That Didn't Go As Planned...

Well, editing again :) pic of Lou ;P Really would appreciate the votes and comments!

MH x

# # # #

Lily's P.O.V:

"Cher!" I hissed, shaking her shoulder. I nearly banged her head against the stone floor, which was actually aching my backside. "Wake up!" 

"What?" She asked, groggily. 

[a/n: Rights for the escaping trick go to Enid Blyton, whom I was reading to my sister.}

"What time is it?" She checked her watch, answering her own question. 

"Five PM, Saturday."

"You think that slutty looking kidnapper's out?" I asked, quietly. "I heard the door slam."

"Should think so." Cher shrugged, sneaking glances at the crack of light peeping in through the door. 

"We should try get out." Cher looked at me with a sarcastic look in her eyes. 

"Oh yeah, sure! Not like the door's locked or anything." 

I glared at her. 

"There's a crack at the bottom of the door. My sister Felicite is a big fan of Enid Blyton and I used to read to her. There's a trick for getting the key, because I know she left the key in the lock, because a) she's as thick as two short planks and b) I heard her. Got any paper?" 

Cher passed me an old piece of magazine. I glaced at it. One Direction boys and girls Cher and Lily in scandolous relationship?!

I wondered why Cher would carry that around. I shrugged and pushed the paper through the slit between the door and the floor. Then I took out my hairclip and pushed it through the keyhole and wriggled it around. I heard a clank as the key fell to the ground, hopefully onto the paper. I dragged the paper back in, and sure enough, a small key sat there. Cher squealed and hugged me.

"I love love love you, Lily!" 

"Thanks. Let's get out of here." I whispered, gloriously.

"But how will we get back? On foot? Not in these shoes, honey." Cher stated, pointing to her heels. I  srugged my shoulders.

"Maybe we can get a ride? We're internationally known now. Well, sorta." 

What made things worse was we had no idea where to find Louis. We searched everywhere. This place was huge! As big as a hotel, even. And I've seen enormous hotels.

"Where is he?" panicked Cher. 

After wandering around for about an hour, we set of down another flight of stairs. My legs began to ache, and my neck could do with a massage. Ooh, Niall used to give amazing massages - 

"Where is he?" said Cher for the millionth time.

"I don't know!" I snapped, worried. 

"I hate Katie Waissel." said Cher suddenly. 

"Where the heck did that come from?" I exclaimed, exasperated. I was so frustrated by now I could snap the head of anything and anyone.

"Nowhere. I just hate her."

"Oh, you two are going to drive me around the bend! Will you stop fighting?"

"Me? It's her you should talk to, she's got a problem she has, can't keep her bloody mouth shut..."

Me and Cher started arguing. We were so busy bickering we didn't notice two shadows appear and bump into us. We screamed. 

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Niall's P.O.V:

It was late. Really late, the show started in an hour, so I couldn't take anyone with me to go rescue the girls and Louis. Since Lamborgini's are sports cars, and faster, I passed my Mini Cooper and climbed into Louis' car. I drove and drove, thinking about Cher and Lily and Louis. To give myself company, my finger put on the radio. Oh good, a song. Finally I reached the place where the directions on Lily's phone instructed.

It was a big house, very big.  It could almost be a hotel, except you don't generally kidnap people and hold them in hotels. I ran in, not worrying about bumping into people, as they should be eating dinner. should be eating dinner. It's past six PM. I heard someone mumbling from a room and pressed my ear to the door. 

"Carrots...lamborgini's...curly hair...NO, Jimmy protested..." I chuckled at the random string of words and turned the key in the lock. I heard Louis whimper annd curl up in a ball in the corner. 

"Hello, Carrot Boy." I whispered. 

"Niall?" He gasped, incredulously. He ran into my arms, giving me a bear hug. 

"Let's go find the girls." I muttered, and grabbed his arm. 

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~~!~!!~!~!

We had been looking for ages. Suddenly we bashed into someone. TWO someones. Two someones screaming. Louis shrieked like a girl and hid behind me, even though he was older and taller. Before I could run and hide too, I caught sight of a sweep of red hair dart behind a pillar. 

"Lily?" I asked, and she emerged, staring. 

"Niall!" she squealed and gave me a hug, and kissed me. I felt a tingle shoot up my spine. I could get used to this, definetely.

"No fair!" I complained. "I'm meant to be the hero. You can't rescue yourselves." 

We laughed. Then suddenly, I heard a scream of rage. It sounded like someone had checked the rooms, and found them empty. I heard footsteps approaching and gunshots. GUNSHOTS?!

"RUN!" I yelled and threw myself out the door and into Louis' car. 

X~X~X~X~X~~X~XXX~X

"What time is it?" wondered Lily as we drove some more. The motorways weren't busy, thank God. I kept nervously glancing at the time. Would we make it back? Miracle if we did. 

"Half seven." I said, glancing at my watch, again.

"And it's Saturday?" She confirmed, looking this time at Louis. Had they not already realised? It wasn't leaving my mind.

"Yeah...oh dear." Louis mumured.

"Oh dear indeed! The show starts at eight! We'll miss it!"

Hope you liked it! Next chapter up soon.

Love

Miss Horanette

Lana 

XxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx