*Special chapter* KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!

*modern AU*
Your P.O.V

"Oh Eren~" I called skipping through the hall's. Today was 'national kiss day',and since me and Eren have not shared a kiss yet today I decided to just go up to him kiss him like the strong independent woman I am! I ran through True Cross Academys hall ways and grabbed onto his shoulder. "Oh hey babe,what's up" I chuckled and put my arm's around his neck as he held my waist. "You know what you should do tonight" he raised an eyebrow at me "you should come to my dorm and watch this new anime I found. It's called Attack On Titan and the main characters look like us!" He let go of my waist and I let go of his neck "I'll be at your place around eight".

-~time skip~€-

"It's so weird they sound like us,look like us,share the same name as us,and are in a relationship like us" I looked at Eren and nodded. "Not only that but her dad and you'r dad are the same to. It has all of our friend's this is sooo weird". I looked at Erens eye's then his lips,I'm going into attack in 5....4....3....2-. Eren kissed me "what was that for" he smirked "it's national kiss day,so I kissed my lovely girlfriend. Is there a problem with that?" I glared up at him "I was supposed to kiss you titanboy"he chuckled "love the new nickname,titan girl".

Happy national kissing day~

7/6/16