Downtown

Your P.O.V

Me,Hanji,Erwin,and Levi were walking to wall Maria to go shopping for my clothing and to see a doctor for my throat,I keep saying it was from all the screaming but they want me to get it checked out anyway. "y/n what's your favorite color" I looked up to Hanji and said "f/c"(favorite color) she nodded and grabbed my hand pulling me to one of the shops. "H-Hanji I-you're pulling to hard,I can't keep up". She came to a halt and picked me up,"oi be careful with my brat four-eyes" Hanji giggled and turned around "your brat" Levi glared at her and mumbled something. "Ok this is the first stop" Erwin or eyebrows said,Hanji put me down and I looked up to see a little shop that was advertising dresses in the window "uh do I have to get a dress,can I get like a shirt and pants please". All three adults looked at me and nodded,I heard a ding as we opened the door. "Ah Commander,Corporal,Squad leader,how have you been,oh who's this cutie". I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked at the fat man in front of me and questioned "cutie" the man chuckled and nodded,"I am not a 'cutie' I am tuff, I'll shove a fork down your throat" the man was taken back by my word's so was everyone else,I even got a smirk from Levi. "U-Um let's go get you measured and uh s-some outfits " the man said walking away. "Hehe think I intimated him" everyone nodded.

《*○~•~¤time skip¤~•~○*

Now since I got my clothes were were heading to the doctors,I started thinking about why I had to go so I tugged on Levi's shirt. He slowly looked down "what is it kid" I looked to the side and back to him "why am I going to the doctor's" he kissed his teeth and looked forward "to get a check up and some shots for a virus that is going around". I stopped walking at the word shots,"oi let's go brat" I gulped and nodded. Soon we were in front of a house, Erwin stood at the door and looked back at me to smile. After he lightly knocked on the door and a women opened the door, " hello ma'am is Dr.Jeager here by any chance" they woman looked down at me smiled then back to Erwin. "He said he'd be back soon but you may come in if you'd like" Erwin nodded and we all walked into the house,the women squatted down to my eye level "so what's your name honey" I smiled shyly at the women blushing slightly
"y-y/n". She giggled and spoke again "no need to be shy sweetie,maybe my son and daughter can take you out to play" I smiled at the women's word's as she went to the stairs. "Eren,Mikasa,we have company" , a boy and girl came running down the steps. The boy looked at me and looked away, "Eren Mikasa meet y/n" I gave a small wave and looked away. Mikasa gave a small 'hello' and I said it back but me and Eren just nodded at each other. "Eren why don't you take the girls out and have some fun" Eren nodded and grabbed both of our hands. I looked back to Levi Erwin and Hanji, Erwin and Hanji smiled while Levi glared at Eren. I waved bye and went out with the two.

Hope you enjoyed always love to hear all your thoughts and opinions negative or positive.

- The_AWESOME_Hanji out