training

Your P.O.V

I woke up bright and early for today I will move to training grounds,I've never been this excited in my life! I threw my clothing on and ran out the door,as I ran through the hall's I was greeted with 'hellos' and 'good lucks'! I knocked on dad's office door "state your name and business" I chuckled and opened the door "hello father". "Hello daughter" I smiled "so I guess this is the last time I'll be in here for a long while huh" dad nodded looking up from his paper work I could see a bit of sadness in his face "will you miss me" "of course I will brat" dad said chuckling as he stood up. I wrapped my arm's around him I'll see you in a few years dad" I felt tears build up in my eye's "remember that I'll be checking on the cadets now and then so I'll see you in a few months really".

~○time skip○~

"ALRIGHT CADET WHAT IS YOUR NAME" I looked up with my father's emotionless face "cadet y/n Ackerman from the outside of the wall and from the survey corps base in wall Rose sir" I got a few gasp from other cadets "oh so you're aiming for the survey corps I presume" I glared and spoke a little bit louder "yeah I am cause I'm not no scared little kid who want to join the military police like some moron" I glared over at that Jean kid from earlier. He blushed and looked away,as I looked at him I noticed commander Shadis move towards me like he did Jean. Quickly I moved to the side "sir I am not as idiotic as horse face over there I was raised by Corporal Levi" I heard some more cadets gasp as I smirked and looked back at them.

Yet another time skip

I looked around the lunch for a place to sit,I felt as if I would be a loner and no one would want to talk to me because of my strength and all until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Jumping a bit in shock I looked back to see a girl with long beautiful black hair and sharp yet calm grey eyes,"I'm Mikasa we meet when we were younger" I smiled and nodded "yeah I remember you a boy named Eren and another boy named Armin right" she nodded and grabbed my arm "you should sit with us" I could feel eye's on me as I said "yeah sure". As I sat down at the table I was meet with the most beautiful turquoise eye's I could feel my checks get warm but I pushed it aside and looked down at my food,"hey I'm Eren and this is Armin do you remember us" I nodded and smiled "how could I forget you,you two interacted me about the outside world,and you were like the first kid's I ever meet in the wall" I lowered my voice a little bit towards the end. "Well I hope we can become good friends" Armin said looking up from his food "yeah me,me too".

Last time skip I promise

I walked into the sleeping chambers and found myself on the top bunk next to Mikasa and across from a girl named Annie and another girl named Sasha,under me and Mikasa was two girls one named Krista and the other Ymir,under Annie and Sasha were to girl's who share the same name Nana (if you know that anime you are awesome). "So y/n tell me about yourself" I sat up and spoke "well potato girl I am like a unknown game,the more you play the more you'll find out about me"...

Hope you enjoyed always love to hear all your thoughts and opinions negative or positive . Thanks for 1.16k !
~!Stay awesome soldiers  !~

-Dreamwolf506 out

Date Time
4/27/16 8:09