The truth comes out

Your P.O.V

It's been a month or two since Hanji,Dad,and Erwin visited. Life as a cadet is amazing! Right now me and Mikasa are sitting on our bunk bed talking about nonsense. "So y/n I want to talk about something serious" I raised an eyebrow as if saying goes on "Eren has grown quite...found of you" I felt a weird feeling in my chest and started to play with the hem of my shirt. "And I can tell you've grown found of him" Mikasa paused for a second then looked at me softly. "He tells me and Armin that he loves you. Do you feel the same" I blushed so hard "I-um-a kind of". She raised an eyebrow at me "kind of",I looked towards the doorway "I always thought you loved him so I pushed my feelings aside". Mikasa chuckled and put a hand on my shoulder "I love him as a brother and nothing more,now if I let you date my brother you have to promise something" Mikasa moved her scarf from her face a little bit. "You can't hurt him,you can't leave him heartbroken,no cheating on him,do not rush into thing's,and lastly make sure you love him". I smiled and nodded at her "I promise". There was a loud knock at the door causing me and Mikasa to jump a bit "uh come in" slowly the door opened and my little cinnamon buns head popped in [Arminnn if you read the manga you'll understand] . "Hey my little cinnamon bun,hey bright eye's" both Armin and Eren blushed at there nick names. "What are you two doing here" Eren looked to Mikasa and sighed "we just wanted to hang out,and Jean is being a prick" I snorted thinking about Horseface. Soon the boy's were on the top bunk talking with us about random things. "Did you know that the sea has salt in it!" Armins eye's shined as he talked on and on about the ocean,I didn't mind I like hearing him talk. Mikasa looked at me and Eren for what seemed like forever then looked down at her lap like she was thinking about something. "Just a heads-up you two both like each other so I suggest that you start going out" we all looked at Mikasa with wide eye's "w-wait w-w-what" she looked up at me with a little smile "I said you two"she pointed at me and Eren "like each other and should go out. And in the future I want to be a bridesmaid,and the godmother of your children". Eren I both blushed and looked to the side "well if she's the bridesmaid and godmother I want to be the bestman and godfather". I looked over at Eren and just watched him blush...harder. "I'm not saying you should have kid's now maybe when you are twenty or-" "no we'll have kid's when we defeat the titans,right y/n". I looked over at Eren and blushed so hard it hurt. "Um yeah w-what he said". Eren put his hand on mine "Soo are we going to be a thing now oooorrrr" I looked at him and opened my mouth to answer.

Cliff hanger what will reader chan say? Also keep Orlando in your prayers they were attacked,50 people died and 53 people were injured.
Stay awesome soldiers!
-The_AWESOME_Hanji out
6/12/16