'Daddy'

Your P.O.V

I sat on the windowsill watching the humongous white cloud stroll by,"hey Levi do you ever wish that you could be a cloud just for a day" Levi looked up from his paper work and back at me. "No brat I have no interest in being a cloud,what gave you such an idea" I looked at him then back to the cloud "well it's just,clouds are free they can roam and see what ever they please to see". Levi stared at me for a little bit "well now that I think about it in that way I still say no",I looked at him and frowned "what about a bird" he shook his head. "What do you say after I finish my paperwork we go get something to eat" I looked at Levi and smiled "okay"!

Time skip

I sat with all the higher ranks for lunch "Hey Levi do you think about the outside world often" Levi put a hand on my head to ruffle my hair. "Sometimes brat" I wonder for a bit "what's out there",he looked down at me "lands of ice,a big thing of salt water called the sea,hot waters,lots of things brat lots of things". "Wow that's so cool d-" I stiffened. Levi looked at me with a raised eyebrow "what where you going to say" I felt tears build up in my eye's,"that's so cool daddy". Levi eye's widened a bit the put an arm around me pulling me closely to him,"dad...I kinda like the sound of that" he said smiling . When I lifted my head up I saw Erwin smiling and Hanji being well Hanji. I love this family!

It's short I know. Hope you enjoyed always love to hear all your thoughts and opinions negative or positive. Also be sure to check out my Daddy Levi X Mommy Reader!

- The_AWESOME_Hanji out