Auntie Hanji

!-Authors note is important at the end!

Your P.O.V

Here I am sitting in Hanji's lab,as scared as Ill ever be! "Okay n/n what should we do first" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the floor

Here I am sitting in Hanji's lab,as scared as Ill ever be! "Okay n/n what should we do first" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the floor. "Aw don't be shy n/n" she ruffled my hair and put her arm around my shoulder "I-I'm not shy" Hanji laughed and picked me up. "Oi put me down" she made a funny sound "you sound just like Levi how cute~"she said in a sing song voice,"I'm not cute I'm deadly" I declared pushing away from her. "Oh what ever you say,you'll still be cute to me" I sighed knowing that I won't win this time.

~time skip~

"So then me and your dad saw 20 meter titan and your dad was not impressed but I,I definitely was,it was so magnificent and-" Hanji looked over to me noticing that I was almost asleep. "Auntie Hanji I-I'm sleepy" Hanji squealed and I raised an eyebrow at her. "YOU CALLED ME AUNTIE" I put my hands on my ears and she lowered her voice and picked me up and walked to her office,she put me down on a sofa and grabbed a soft cover to put on me. "Good night cutie" "good night auntie Hanji".

Hey guy's the reason I have not been updating is because I have been really busy. Last week I couldn't update but at last here it is. I will be updating two or three more time's today to continue this part!Hope you enjoyed always love to hear all your thoughts and opinions negative or positive.

~!Stay awesome soldiers !~

-The_AWESOME_Hanji out