Fight...

P.s Annie may seem a bit OOC

Maka's P.O.V

'She was killed because of me' I thought for the hundredth time. I was to weak I could've saved her if I wasn't so god damned weak! Tears started to slowly leak out of my eye's then fastly run down my pale cheeks. 'She was so close to Annie and Mikasa how will they react?'
I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I jumped a little,I looked up to see Annie and Mikasa! Mikasa looked sad and Annie had s straight face,"have you seen y/n"..I froze up a little bit "y/n l/n-Ackerman(you have your last name and Levi's) died o-on the line of duty....I'm so sorry she died because of me! I GOT HER KILLED I'M SOO SORRY". Annie had a hint of sadness in her eye's while Mikasa mumbled something along the lines of 'first Eren then y/n'. I couldn't even kill the titan that ate her,I could've avenge her! I looked at Mikasa as she told us all how strong she is,which we all know. As she flew away with anger and rage I got up and shoot my ODM and followed behind Annie. I noticed how much gas she was using and stayed close to her.

Annie's P.O.V

'She's dead the one person I showed emotions to..is dead?' I sliced a titans nape and felt myself falling. Crap I acted out of rage and used to much gas! I tumbled down to the ground and hissed in pain as a rock hit my side. *Bam* I looked up and saw a titan with the stupidest smile on his face.
Fight!
I swear I keep on hearing y/n as if she is communicating through our minds. The titan was about to grab me but the voice motivated me to fight back until I die.
Fight!
I will fight and survive for you y/n! I hit the titans hand with my blade. Just as the titan was going to grab me there was a loud thud. *Bam* I looked up to see a female titan! It stood eighteen meters,and had long silky h/c hair.
I said fight god damn it!
The female titan let out an ear pearcing scream as she kicked the other titans head off.
Die you damned monster's
I felt tears leave my eye's as I heard y/n voice in my head once more. Is she really gone? As soon as she started to date Eren she gained his rage. And as I watched this female titan beat the living hell out of the ither titan I witnessed the anger and rage of a beast. Y/n I'll fight for you!

I'm going to try and upload more chapters today because I am in the writing mood. I love to read your comments they make me happy and laugh sometimes so don't be afraid to comment I don't bite....alot.
Peace out wolf pack
Happy Independence day
-The_AWESOME_Hanji  out ✌

7/4/16
2:53 PM