Blushes = Crushes

Your P.O.V

Today's training was in hand to hand combat,which was by far my favorite! My partner today was cadet Eren Jaeger,the cute beautiful eyed boy-I mean my best friend! "*pant* I *pant* went easy on you the *pant* first time" I chuckled at his attempt to sound oh so strong "oh you mean the first 8 times". He looked to the evidence and nodded "this time I have the knife okay n/n" I tossed Eren the knife and grinned "okay". I watched as he gave himself a little pep talk ,"okay you got this Eren" I held back my laugh not noticing that Eren was running at me. In a blink of an eye I was on the ground with Eren.Stratling.My.Hips. He laughed viciously while I laid there blushing,"haha did you see that I got you down y/n-hey what's wrong with your face" I looked down "you're straddling me" he looked down and blushed . "I-I-I I'm sorry" he said jumping off of me.

¤{▪~▪time skip▪~▪}¤

I sat down on my side of the bunk bed drawing a picture of what I thought the ocean looked like.

I can't wait to free humanity so I can see in real life and not just through pictures,oh well. There was a slight creek at my door I looked over to see Eren! "What are you doing in here,what if you get caught " he smirked up at me and climbed up on my bed "who says I'll get caught n/n" I ruffled his hair and pushed his head to the side. "Oh wow did you draw that" I nodded and blushed,"it's amazing" Eren said getting close to my face to look at it. "Armin would love this" he turned his head to look at me our noses touching! I felt as if my face was going to melt off "I uh um" Eren was about to say something when the door was swung open "N/N I MISSED YOU"! There stood Hanji?! "Oh~hoho you got yourself amazing boyfriend n/n" I was wide-eyed and my mouth was wide open "H-Hanji why are you here" she let out a chuckle and started to climb up on the bed. "I came here to see all the cadets,it's been six months you know,I'm pretty sure tomorrow Erwin and Levi come tomorrow,you're lucky I wasn't your dad" I looked over at Eren as he looked at me "I will uh see you later y/n" I nodded and he left. "So who is he your boyfriend" Hanji said playfully hitting my shoulder "wha- nono we are just friend's" I said blushing even more. "N/N BLUSHES EQUAL CRUSHES"
H

E

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE MARTINEZ
Hope you enjoyed always love to hear all your thoughts and opinions negative or positive . Thanks for 1.16k !
~!Stay awesome soldiers!~

-The_AWESOME_Hanji out

Date Time
4/28/16 6:16