I think I'm gonna like it here

*short like really short,shorter than Alois's shorts*
Your P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to Levi shaking me,"hey come on kid get up" I yawned and sat up to stretch."We're going into town today to get you some clothing,but before that we're going to get breakfast" I smiled at the word breakfast."So brat are you going to get off my lap or what" I looked down to see I was sitting on Levi's lap,I must of fell asleep on top of him. "Oh I'm sorry,my bad did I fall asleep on top of you" Levi shook his head no "no brat I woke up in the middle of the night and you looked as if you were having a night terror,so I grabbed you and put you on top of me, Since you seem to calm down listening to my heart beat or something" I hummed and got off of him "thanks for that". He rubbed my head as a 'your welcome,he grabbed me a big shirt to wear since you know I have nothing to wear . After I got dressed we headed to get breakfast!

For breakfast all I wanted was bread and milk,so far I meet Hanji or glasses,Erwin or eyebrows, and Mike who's some what normal he just sniffs people. "So y/n what do you think about having a girls night out and buying you some clothing" Hanji said I took one final bite of bread and nodded "that would be lovely ma'am" she chuckled "no need to be formal ok sweetheart " I smiled her and nodded once again. So far everyone has been so nice to me I think I'm gonna like it here.

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter don't worry the next will be longer. Always love to hear all your thoughts and opinions negative or positive.

- The_AWESOME_Hanji out