Daddy's little girl

Levi's P.O.V
(something I haven't done)

"Levi it's time to head back there has been a titan attack. The colossal titan has reappeared. And for all I know they can be using the graduates to fight them off" I looked at Erwin with a little shock. My y/n is a graduate what if she's hurt or worse dead" I quickly shot towards the wall and looked for the place we left our horses at. I got onto my horse and rode as fast as I could towards the wall "woah calm down Levi. I know you are worried about y/n but it's not like she got eaten or anything,she a strong girl remember" I looked over to Hanji and kissed my teeth. "It's not like she'll some how turn into a titan" what the hell goes on in Hanji's head,people can't turn into titans. "Hanji I can feel your stupidity slowly sucking out my brain cells", Hanji chuckled and looked off towards the wall. "If I were you I would be more worried about her having a boyfriend " Hanji said with a grin. "What my little girl does not have a boyfriend,she didn't say anything when we visited nor did she hang out with any boy's!" Hanji chuckled at me and smirked "I walked in on her almost kissing a boy! It was adorable,she started to blush and say that they were 'just friend's'". My little girl dating someone I....Think....not!

Two chapters in one day!

7/5/16