Her heartbeat

Annie's P.O.V

"Annie what are you doing get up" I felt a strong force hit my back. Next thing I knew I was on the roof. I turned to look at my 'savior',it turns out it was Maka. "Why did you do that" I questioned looking at the female titan in the distance . "Because you would have died if I didn't" I looked at her a bit shocked. Did she care about me or something? Why was she being kind to me? "And plus you and y/n where like sister's and if she was alive she wouldn't want you dead." I looked down at my hands then to Maka "thanks I guess". Maka looked at me "do you think if y/n or Eren where alive they'd be upset because they'd no longer be in a relationship with eachother" I sighed and looked at her "death ends a life, not a relationship".
(-Mitch Alboml)
"Hey we finally found you guy's" I turned around to see Bert. "U-Uh what's up with that titan" I looked back to see the titan viscously tairing titans apart. "Oh my walls! I have a plan" me and Bert looked at Maka with raised eyebrows. "What if we lead her farther into town where most if the titans are. She would most likely go after them right"."That might actually work" Bert said looking at the both of us.

~*time skip*~

After we came outside of the gas fill up station (I dont know what to call it) the female titan and the titan Armin,Connie,and Mikasa had found were both leaning against a house being eaten alive! "Look there's the titan that ate Thomas","There's the titan that ate Hannah". This must have sparked something in both titans, because as soon as that was said they went running straight for the titans taking them down in a blink of an eye. After that they just fell face first infront of eachother,steam started to come off their body's and two figures came out of the nape. Titan shifters! Is that Eren and....y/n! She's alive. I ran down as fast as I could and put my head in her chest....she has a heartbeat! I slowly started to sob as I came face to face with my best friend.
7/5/16