Prologue

Prologue

"Diamond's team won again," came a simple statement from a man in a white lab coat holding a small clipboard. He was standing in a small, poorly lit, office. The man to whom he was announcing this fact to stood with his back to him, staring out his window as the moon was slowly hidden behind a passing cloud.

"As I thought they would," the man at the desk said after a long pause. He smiled, his dark lifeless eyes darted back and forth as he thought. "That leaves only two remaining." The man with the clipboard nodded, a gesture that was wasted cause the mans back was still to him. The man finally turned around. "Just the Alpha team remains, correct?" He said. The man nodded again.

"Yes sir, they are the last remaining Titans," the man said checking his clipboard.

"Prep them," The man said hastily. "This is it. This is when all we have worked for finally comes to a conclusion. Down to one last battle to decide the most powerful experiments. Prep them for battle." He said. The man in the coat nodded and opened his mouth to speak but stopped as the door slammed open.

"Director!" another man in a lab coat started, struggling to catch his breath. "Alpha team is escaping." That was all the motivation they needed. They both started running out the door with the third scientist following them. They ran down a flight of stairs then started across a bridge. Suddenly someone stepped out from behind a wall, stopping them in their tracks. It was a small girl with dark hair and a jumpsuit with a G on it.

"Gamma?" the director thought. "I remember her. Why is she alone? Where is her team? She was never the strongest fighter alone. This is going to be a pretty simple recapture." He ran at her and the two scientists followed. A few feet before they ran into her, a portal opened under her feet and she fell through. They all stopped, staring at the spot where she vanished.

"Hey, over here," came a voice from behind them. They turned and saw Gamma waving at them. A moment of confusion later, they ran back the way they came. The director saw the slightest bit of a smile from Gamma before she disappeared and his vision was obscured by a green light. Unable to stop in time. They ran straight through the portal. The last thing they saw was the stonewall that was behind them.

http://www.wattpad.com/221735-chapter-delta

Just in case you didnt remember.