Chapter χ (Chi)- Titans

Chapter χ (Chi)

Authors Note: Man, I sure missed these guys. Sorry its short, i wanted to get something posted cause you guys have been waiting for a while. Some good fight scenes are coming up. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

The rusted door of an old building flew off its hinges and flew against the opposite wall. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega and Zeet all ran in, fists raised. They were in a large building, about the size of an airplane hanger. There were rusted walls and beams holding up the ceiling that looked like it would fall over at any moment. A man stood in front of them with his back turned. He was tall and very well built. He was twice the height and at least three times the size of Alpha and had dark bluish skin with light red veins covering his body. Its wings were folded over its back. He stood over against the opposite wall and didn't even flinch when the door flew an inch past his head. He just stood there coldly, with out moving or making a sound. Alpha started to walk up towards him.

"Not another step human," Dimasian said, in a cold deep voice. Alpha stopped and took a step back. Dimasian took a deep raspy breath and turned around, facing them. "Zeet, my old friend. Are you not glad to see your own brother?"

"I don't have a brother, not anymore." Zeet coldly replied. "I just have one question Dimasian, why?"

"Why? Why does anyone do anything? Why is any war fought? I'll tell you why, not for power, not for land, but for fame. For the opportunity to be told in a story and be the fearless leader that marched an army into a hostile and unknown territory. Then once the portal opened I knew that was my opportunity. I raised up a rebellion and raised up an army. It didn't take me long to build up an army and head for the portal. Had it not been for the other titans and the coiled snake program we would have succeeded."

"So you posed as a human and sent them," Zeet said gesturing to the titans. "To do your dirty work?"

"It had to be done," Dimasian said with a hint of pride in his voice. "Humans, even titans, are easy to manipulate. Its almost too simple." Dimasian said with what looked like a smile on his face. "Now all that is left is you five and both worlds will be mine."

"Make that six," came a voice from thin air. Then, the sound of metal on metal echoed the small room. Dimasian froze and looked at the direction of the noise. He swept his hand through the air and a second later there was a thud as something hit the adjacent wall. The metal wall dented slightly by an unseen force. Then a small shape began to appear by the dented wall.

"Not bad," Epsilon said, cracking his neck then running at Dimasian again, blade raised. A few feet away, Beta launched him in the air and Epsilon went shooting towards Dimasian. At the last minute, Dimasian threw out his hand and created a portal right in front of him. His other hand went behind his back and another portal was created. Epsilon shot through the first portal and out the other just as fast heading straight for the ground. Epsilon quickly reacted and slid his blades along the ground to slow him down. He pushed off his hands, flipping and landing on his feet. Dimasian hadn't moved and stood there with a small smile on his face.

"Your forgetting who I am." Dimasian said. "You titans got your power from us. From creatures like me. Maybe it was too much power. I know just the way to cure you of that problem." Dimasian said and suddenly vanished.