Chapter ϡ (Sampi)

Chapter ϡ (Sampi)

Epsilon ran up to the spot where Beta had disappeared.

"Gamma, can you do anything about this?" Epsilon asked pointing at the empty space.

"What do you want me to do about it?" She replied.

"I don't know, can't you reopen the portal or something?" He asked.

"I thought he didn't use portals," Alpha said

"Well do you have any better ideas?"

"It might be possible to reopen one," Gamma said more to herself.

"Can you do it?" Epsilon asked frantically.

"I've never tried."

"Try now." She out stretched her and the spot where they left glowed green. The space got bigger until there was a small portal there. It was getting smaller and smaller.

"I don't know if that will work. Go, it doesn't look like you have that much time."

"Don't need to tell me twice." He said diving through. Gamma, Alpha, Omega, and Zeet all looked forward and saw Dimasian standing there, waiting patently.

"Thank you," he said. "You have successfully spilt the Titans in half, this might be easier then I thought."

"That's what you think," Gamma said cracking her knuckles. She created a portal and threw her elbow through it. Dimasian Onwas too quick and ducked before the elbow could hit him in the face. Omega ran up with speed only rivaling Epsilon's. He threw several punches in quick succession and then a spinning kick. Despite the large weight Dimasian had, he went flying across the room. He slowly got up and ran at Omega, slashing with his knifes. Omega did a backhand spring, trying to avoid the blades. Alpha ran past Omega and swung the pipe at the knife. He blocked the other knife and swung again, aiming for his head. Dimasian blocked it and used his other knife to cut a large gash on Alpha's face. He heard Gamma gasp from the other side of the room.

"Not bad," Alpha said spiting out blood on to the ground. He took the pipe in both hands and yellow spark sparked from the middle of it. Alpha then broke it in half and wielded them like Dimasian's double knifes. "But I'm just getting warmed up." He said running at him again, he swung the pipes. Dimasian was too fast and blocked each of them. He swung one at his head and Alpha ducked. Alpha stood back up and swung at his head. He got a lucky shot and it connected. There was a slicking sound as skin and bone were broken. Dimasian faltered a bit, but he did not go down. Alpha getting cocky, didn't see the blade being thrust at him. By the time he did, it was too late to do anything. He raised his pipe but it was too slow. A second later, he felt a weird sensation in his stomach, like he was falling. He looked around and saw he had fallen through Gamma's portal and traveled to the other side of the room.

"Smooth," she said once he reappeared. "Leave this to the pros." She concluded and jumped in a portal. She reappeared right next to Dimasian and kicked him right in the face.

"That's my girl," Alpha whispered to Zeet.

"I...Am...Not...Your...Girl...." Gamma replied, diving in and out of portals and attacking Dimasian, every other word.

"She'll come around," Alpha whispered to Omega.

"Doubt it," he responded and ran at Dimasian. Omega ran and threw his entire body horizontal, leg outstretched. His leg connected and he retracted his leg and pushed off. Omega did a back flip and landed on his feet while Dimasian went sailing into the opposite wall. The wall caved out and left a large dent in the wall. The walls and support beams were covered in rust and worn from years of use. The support beams broke off in several different places and the whole wall collapsed on itself and Dimasian. The roof quickly followed. Gamma opened a portal below them and they all fell through. They reappeared right outside the shack, just in time to see the building collapse on itself. It collapsed on top on the pile Dimasian was under. There was no way he survived that. They all walked up to it cautiously, as if Dimasian would spring out at any minute. When he didn't, they all breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well, our work here is done, lets get out of here." Alpha said, brushing dust off his sleeve. Zeet walked up to the pile.

"Rest in Peace, Brother," he said softly. Then the earth started shaking.

"What is happening?" Gamma asked.

"Uh oh," Zeet replied, looking around.

"What Uh oh?"

"Well, I think Dimasian is trying to destroy this world," Zeet replied. When he didn't get the reaction he wanted he added, "With us on it!"

"That's not going to happen," Omega said. "Lets get the heck out of here."