Just an Act

Chat Noir had Ladybug pinned down onto the ground with his right hand, affected by cataclysm, positioned directly above her. Dark Cupid was in the background washing his hands and bow in the fountain. He left the cat in charge of handling Ladybug once and for all. Chat Noir mumbled several words about how her identity would soon be revealed before Ladybug began to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Cut!" The director shouted towards his camera men and the rest of the filming crew. He tried his best to remain patient, but couldn't resist a sigh. He looked over to face the young girl lying on the floor whom was still giggling. "Marinette, can you please try to pull yourself together? Not to pressure you, but we have done this scene fifteen times now."

Ladybug turned her head to her right so that she could face the director. She took steady breaths in attempt to catch up with the multiple sets of laughter. "I'm sorry, Thomas, but just look at him!" She moved her attention away from the director and back to the black cat. She looked up at the boy hovering above her. "Adrien, black lipstick is not your color."

Chat Noir smirked, "Oh, really? I'm sure my girlfriend would beg to differ." He turned his head around to look behind him. "Right, babe?"

Adrien's girlfriend stood awkwardly, obviously wanting to avoid the question. She hesitated before speaking, "It...uh...looks great, sweetheart." The girl looked over at Ladybug who was squinting her eyes in suspicion. Perhaps she wasn't convincing enough, "Okay, no. I've been holding back a few laughs myself. Sorry, Adrien, but I have to have Mari's back on this one."

"Thank you, Chloé." With a smug look on her face, Ladybug looked at Chat Noir. "Told you."

Chat Noir carefully stood up and began to flip his messy blond hair around. "That's alright. I can't help that you girls are jealous."

Ladybug sat up a bit. Her and Chloé both looked at each other in confusion, "Jealous?"

"That I can pull off black lipstick and you girls can't." Chat Noir playfully winked at the two girls.

Before Chloé or Marinette could make a snarky remark, another voice joined in the conversation, "I really hope you're joking, Adrien."

All of the people on set turned their heads to investigate the voice. As soon as Ladybug recognized it, she began to squeal, "Nathanaël?!" She instantly got up off of the floor and ran over to the red head. She jumped into his warm, comforting arms as he spun her around and around. After awhile of the heart-warming reunion, Nathanaël set Ladybug back down onto the ground. Her smile was quite wide, "What in the world are you doing here? I thought your art show in Italy lasted another week?"

Nathanaël scratched the back of his head nervously, "Technically, it does. I decided to leave early so that I could be here."

Ladybug was overjoyed with excitement, "Since you're here, how about a double date with Chloé and Adrien later? It's been forever  since all four of us have been out and about together!"

Nathanaël answered his financée with a kiss, "Sounds good to me. What about you two?" Nathanaël peered past Ladybug's head to look at the other couple. "Are you two up for some bowling later?"

Chloé grinned. Granted, her and Marinette hung out quite a bit, but all four of them were always too busy for double-dates. "Sounds good to me! Adrien?"

Chat Noir smiled as he saw how excited his girlfriend was, "Count me in. Can't wait!"

Thomas watched as the group of friends all conversed. Their exact words were inaudible as the director was quite distant from the four. His hand smacked into his face with irritation, "This is why we never get anything done and why hiatuses exist."

"