My Hero (Part 4)

Ladybug wrapped her yo-yo around Chat Noir's ankle and yanked him out of the way of The Heartache's wrath.

She pulled him directly in front of her, their lips inches apart. "How could I ever thank you, m'lady?" Chat grinned slyly.

"We can talk about that later, kitty cat." Ladybug winked as she tapped on Chat's nose with her index finger before unwrapping her yo-yo from his leg. "Right now, we have to focus on The Heartache. We can't let him hit either of us! Like Dark Cupid, he can turn love into hate."

"We wouldn't want that, now would we, bugaboo?" Chat kissed Ladybug on the cheek before jumping back into battle. Ladybug paused to smile before joining him in the fight.

~~✿~~

The bell rang, indicating the end of the school day. Adrien and Marinette walked hand-in-hand together to their lockers. Adrien looked around before leaning over to Marinette. He lowered his voice to a whisper, "You know, I still haven't thanked you for saving me yesterday."

It was about a month ago when Marinette revealed her Ladybug identity to Chat Noir. That same day, Chat decided to reveal to Marinette that he was also Adrien. The two were both shocked at first, but they quickly warmed up to the idea. Adrien and Marinette were both quite eager to become a couple in school, but they couldn't since the entire city of Paris knew that Marinette was with Chat Noir. Therefore, Marinette and Chat Noir both staged a breakup. Shortly after the "breakup", Chat Noir and Ladybug announced their relationship and Adrien and Marinette later announced theirs. Everyone still appeared to be completely oblivious to who Chat Noir and Ladybug really were.

"Hmmm, I think a kiss from my lovely boyfriend is fair payment, is it not?" Marinette grinned.

"Which boyfriend?" Adrien chuckled.

"Cute, Agreste." Marinette stepped on her tiptoes to kiss the blonde.

" Marinette stepped on her tiptoes to kiss the blonde