Chat Noir Fan Club (Part 2)

"Marinette! Are you okay?" Alya screeched in panic. Adrien and Alya hovered directly over Marinette with a concerned look. Behind them, a swarm of students crowded around to inspect the current situation.

Marinette quickly opened her eyes and jumped up from the ground, obviously feeling embarrassed about passing out in front of her crush. "What? Oh, um, I'm fine." She began to speak much faster, "I...uh...just haven't eaten in awhile. I felt a little light-headed and...yeah." Marinette laughed nervously. Realizing that she would be okay, the large crowd began to break up until only the three students remained. To avoid further questioning about what had just happened, Marinette changed the topic immediately. "Anyway, shouldn't Chat Noir have a fan club as well? I mean, he's also a superhero, isn't he?" She made eye contact with Adrien at the end of her sentence. For some reason, he looked surprised. Marinette blushed and looked down at the ground.

"Yeah, but he's no Ladybug, Mari! She can use her power to create literally anything." Alya used hand motions to stress her words. "Don't get me wrong, Mari, he's great and all. I also hardcore ship the two together. But, Chat Noir just destroy things..." Alya tried to sound as kind as possible, but she still hurt Adrien's feelings just a tad...even if she didn't realize it.

Adrien held his hand up, obviously about to protest her comment to defend his alter ego. Before he could, though, Marinette spoke up. "Have you never seen their fights? Ladybug definitely needs Chat." A settle tone of sass could be detected. Marinette seemed surprised with herself at what she said. Adrien shifted his attention between the two girls.

"Need him? If anything, he needs her!" Alya kept a more polite tone while defending her role model.

"You have it all wrong, Alya." Marinette put her hands on her hips. Once she saw Adrien noticing, she crossed her arms instead. "Ladybug is not perfect. She can't do everything on her own. Chat Noir has just as much to do with saving Paris as she does." Adrien was flattered and amazed at how strongly Marinette was defending Chat Noir. It was kind of cute...

"Well, sure. We both know that she could do it alone, though!" Alya wanted to protect her idea that Ladybug was so independently strong.

"Alya, I don't think she can, though. Do you remember when Alex was Timebreaker? I was still around to watch most of it. If Chat Noir hadn't been there to save her..." Marinette started imagine what could have happened if Chat Noir hadn't saved her that day. "Rather than a Ladybug fan club, what about like a Miraculous Heroes club? I just think that Ladybug would want Chat Noir to be a part of the club, that's all."

Realization hit Adrien that there was hope that Ladybug could have really felt that she needed Chat. Surely, she knew that he was always there for her. As a result, the young teenage boy randomly fainted from excitement.