Yandere Marinette

Violence Warning

Marinette sat alone on the concrete steps of the school's main entrance. She doodled pictures of the blond model Adrien Agreste in her custom-made sketchbook. After being picked on by Sabrina earlier that day, he had come to Marinette's rescue. As he had helped her off of the ground, she stared into his vibrant green, glimmering eyes. Once he smiled at her, Marinette instantly realized that he had just become important to her. Even though she had just met him, she loved him with a burning passion. Without him, her life meant nothing.

As Marinette was finishing up her drawings, she caught a glimpse of her senpai in the distance. It appeared as if he was with someone else, though. She stood up to confirm what her suspicions were telling her. Unfortunately for her, they were correct. Marinette watched in pure horror as she witnessed Chloé Bourgeois, another student in her class, hug Adrien quite tightly. Once the blonde let go of him several seconds later, she placed a gentle kiss on his right cheek. Marinette's blood was boiling uncontrollably inside of her. As Chloé walked directly past Marinette, the blonde smirked at the dark-haired girl with a smug smile. This only made Marinette angrier. She began to tightly clench her fists that hung at her side. She was not about to lose the love of her life to such an ungrateful and unworthy brat. Realizing that she still had plenty of time before the lunch break was over, Marinette picked up all of her belongings and took off toward the direction in which Chloé was heading.

Marinette met up the the rich blonde in the locker rooms. Luckily, the two of them were completely alone. She marched directly over to Chloé and slammed her entire body against the nearest set of lockers. "Adrien is mine, Chloé."

With a chuckle, Chloé looked directly into Marinette's eyes. "That's strange because I didn't see your name on him when I was kissing him." She shoved Marinette away from her before adjusting her slightly wrinkled outfit. Chloé folded her arms across her chest in pure irritation. She let out a small laugh. "I'm not afraid of you, Marinette."

Marinette grinned wickedly. "You should be." She slowly approached Chloé, with the blonde beginning to become slightly frightened. With that brat out of the way, there would be no one standing in between Marinette and Adrien. If Chloé wasn't there to corrupt Adrien, he would be able to soon realize how perfect him and Marinette would be together. They could live a happy life, always being there for one another. With such a fantasy floating around in her head, Marinette pulled out a small pocket knife out of her pocket in her pink jeans.

"Senpai will be mine," Marinette thought to herself as she jabbed the small knife into Chloé's abdomen again and again. Such sanctification caused Marinette to laugh uncontrollably. The injured girl's screams and cries of agony had come to an end quite some time ago. "He doesn't have a choice."