#17 Jealousy (Sugawara X Reader)

Your childhood bestfriend just transfered to your school. You haven't saw him for years so, you spend your free time with him.

Suga is walking to the library. When he saw you and your friend, he felt jelaous and started running. You thought that he's on a rush so, you didn't mind him. You don't want to disturb him so, you went home with your bestfriend.

In the library...

Suga sat alone on a table concentrating on his assignment trying to shrug off what he saw earlier.

Anji: Hi Suga-senpai.

Suga: Anji? What are you doing here?

Anji: Duh, I'm always here before practice. You know, research stuffs. Our library is always crowded.

Suga: I see.

Anji: You look sad today. Is there something wrong?

Suga: No. Nothing at all.

Anji: C'mon senpai, I know you when you're lying. Tell me what happened. I'll kill whoever it is.

Suga: Eh!? Don't kill anyone.

Anji: I'm just joking. So, will you tell me what happened?

Suga: Sigh. Okay. I saw (Y/N) talking to (Guy's Name) a while ago. I don't know why but, I felt kinda jealous.

Anji: You need to talk to her. Maybe its just a misunderstanding. Maybe he's just a friend. (Y/N)-senpai won't make her boyfriend jealous. Especially a guy like you.

Suga: I think you're right. Its just a misunderstanding. Thanks Anji. *looks at Anji* Anji? 'Sigh. That girl. She always appears and disappears without anyone knowing.'

The next day...

You noticed that Suga's not noticing you. He's just talking to you when needed and he's kinda quiet.

You: 'Weird. He's usually not like that. I wonder if I did something bad to him.'

Flashback of yesterday's happenings came into your mind.

You: 'Maybe its because of (Guy's Name). Oh no. What have I done?'

You asked him if you two can talk after class. He agreed to it.

After Class...

You met in the school canteen. You decided to break the silence between the two of you.

You: Uhmm... Sugawara-kun... I'm sorry.

Suga: Huh? Sorry for what?

You: For making you jealous.

Suga: Eh!? What?

You: I know you're jealous that time. When you saw me talking to (Guy's Name). You know, he's just my friend. I haven't saw him for a long time so, I wanted to spend time with him.

Suga: You don't have to be sorry. I became jealous. Its my problem.

You: You know I love you Suga.

Suga: I love you too (Y/N).

You: We're clear then. See you tomorrow Suga-kun! *kisses Suga's cheek*

Suga: *blush*

You: *smile* *blush*

Meanwhile in the gym...

Suga: *enters gym*

Anji: Suga-san! You forgot your water bottle. *hands Suga his water bottle* *winks*

Suga noticed a paper sticking to the water bottle. He opened the paper and read it.

I'm so happy for you Suga-senpai! The advice queen is always right! ^_-

-Kamasaki Anji

In the end of the message is a chibi drawing of Suga and (Y/N) while holding hands.

Suga: 'That girl. She never forgets to make me smile. I wish she'll find her own love life. :)'