#6 What If...

Anji: What if... They saw you naked! What am I thinking!? But, it sounds fun. Time to prank them! Reader-san! Wear your costume!

You: Hai!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After practice, you all need to take a bath because you're all covered with sweat and there's only one bathroom. You took a shower before them and you forgot to lock the door. They thought that no one was using the bathroom so, they opened the door and saw you taking a shower. See their reactions!

Sawamura Daichi

Daichi: Gaahh!!! Lock the door! *closes door* *blush*

Sugawara Koushi

Suga: Ahhh!!! Gomen!!!

You: *closes door* Pretend you didn't saw anything!

Suga: My innocent eyes. *faints*

You: Suga, you okay?

Azumane Asahi

Asahi: *turned to stone with wide eyes*

You: Asahi!? Hey! *waves hand infront of his eyes*

Anji: Medusa! You turned him into stone!

You: *closes door*

Nishinoya Yu

Noya: *nervous* S-sorry (Y-Y/N)-chan. I-I-I don't know you're there.

You: Its okay Noya-kun *closes door*

Noya: *blush* Damn. She's hot.

Tanaka Ryunosuke

Tanaka: Waaaahh!!! Can I take a bath with you!?

You: No! *closes door*

Tanaka: Awww... *pout*

Noya: Busted!! Hahahaha!!!

Tanaka: Shut up! *blush*

Kageyama Tobio

You: Gaaahhh!!!

Kageyama: *blush* Dumbass! You should've locked the door!

You: Hmph! *closes door*

Hinata Shoyou

Hinata: *explodes* Ahhh!!! I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan! I don't mean to open the door! I don't know you're in there either! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me!!!

You: Gaahh!! Hinata-kun don't panic!

Hinata: Sorryy!!!!

You: *closes door* 'weird'

Hinata: *blushes madly like a tomato*

Tsukishima Kei

Tsukishima: *opens door* *eyes wide* *closes door* Idiot girl. Who wouldn't lock the door when he/she is bathing? Tch. *slight blush*

Kuroo Tetsurou

Kuroo: You're hot. *smirk*

You: Perv! *closes door heavily*

Kozume Kenma

Kenma: *opens door while playing his video game* Huh? *looks at you* I'll just take a bath later. *closes door while playing his video game*

Yaku Morisuke

Yaku: Gahhh!! *closes door* Idiot! What if some perv saw you!? What if they do something bad to you!? Be careful next time, okay!? I'll have a heart attack because of you. *walks away* *faints*

Lev: Gaah!!! Yaku-san!

You: *sweatdrop* 'He's really a mom.'

Yamamoto Taketora

Yamamoto: Gaaahhh!!! You're hot (Y/N)-chan! *nosebleed*

You: Hmph! *closes door*

Yamamoto: Why are you ignoring me!? *blushes madly*

Haiba Lev

Lev: Wutda! *faints*

You: Idiot.*closes door*

Yaku: Lev!! Lets get him to the clinic!

Oikawa Tooru

Oikawa: Wutda!? *jawdrop* *nosebleed* Can I have you (Y/N)-chan!?

You: No. *closes door*

Oikawa: Why does everyone hate me!? *faints*

Iwaizumi: Idiot.

Iwaizumi Hajime

Iwaizumi: What the heck. *closes door* *blush*

Bokuto Koutaro

Bokuto: Gaah!! (Y-Y/N)-chan!? Ahhhhh!!!!! Akaashi Help meh!!! I'm gonna die!!!! *runs outside*

You: *facepalm*

Akaashi Keiji

Akaashi: *opens door* Gah! *eyes wide* *closes door* *blushes slightly* You should lock the door when taking a bath.

You: Sorry.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Anji: Hahahahahaha!!!! *laughs hard until tears come out of her eye* (She's watching everyone's reactions. She put a CCTV Camera before the prank) You should've seen your faces! Hahahaha!!!!!

Tsukishima: What the heck?

Anji: I must tell the truth. I hate lying. Guys, its just a prank. Reader-san is just wearing a costume.

Tanaka: So you mean, all we saw is not true!?

Anji: Yeah.

Tanaka: Awwww.... I wish its true.

Kuroo, Kenma, Lev, Yamamoto: *enters club room* Yo.

Daichi: Where have you been?

Kuroo: We brought Yaku in the hospital. I think, he panicked too much.

Anji: Hey guys! I just wanted you to know that its all just a prank. I'm sorry guys. I don't know what came to my mind and I did it. Please don't tell Yaku-san about it.

Iwaizumi: Its okay. *comforts Anji*

Anji: *runs to the door* Idiots! I won't apologize to you ever! Hahaha! Bye losers! *leaves*

Everyone: *jawdropped*

Anji: *enters club room* Hey guys! Sup? Baseball practice finished just now.

Everyone: Anji!!! *dark aura*

Anji: What!? I didn't do anything!

Kuroo: What!? You pranked us!

Anji: What!? Oh shoot. My split personality escaped without me noticing it! I've gotta catch her before she reaches Yaku-san!

Kageyama: How did you know about Yaku?

Anji: Lev told me. Bye guys! Good thing she can't run that fast. *leaves*

Everyone: *confused*

Tsukishima: What. The. Heck.

Me: Anji's split personality pranked them! Yaku is in the hospital and everyone is confused.

Anji: You can't get away from me!

Anji's SP: Ahhh!!!