#8 Basketball

Anji: *dials a number* 'I think its the time for senpai to meet them.' *someone answered the phone*

???: Hello?

Anji: Hi senpai!

???: Oh, hi Anjichi! Why did you called?

Anji: C'mon. Stop with the chi. I just want you to meet my new training mates.

???: Training mates? So, you mean, you're training right now?

Anji: Yeah. I'm training volleyball with high schoolers like you.

???: Where and when will I meet them?

Anji: Please come to Karasuno High School tomorrow after class. Bring your 5 other friends. I guess, they would like to meet the Generation of Miracles. I'll teach them basketball too. They must try something else than volleyball. They're doing the same thing everyday. Its kinda boring. I want them to try other sports.

???: Okay. I'm fine with it. I would like teach them basketball. I'll contact them right away. Is that all?

Anji: Yeah. Thanks senpai!

???: Anything for you, Anji.

Call ended.

Anji: 'YES!'

At volleyball practice...

Anji entered the gym with a baseball bat.

Anji: Ohayo. yawn.

Hinata: You look tired today, Anji-kun.

Anji: Yeah. I'm really tired. I'll just rest for a bit. 'Please go faster, senpai! I'm bored.'

Suga: You look pale. Are you alright?

Yaku: Yeah. Are you sick?

Anji: I'm fine, geez.

Suga: *touches Anji's forehead* She's fine. She's just tired.

Yaku: Take a rest. You can skip practice if you want.

Anji: No. I don't want to skip practice. I skipped some already. I'll watch you practice from the bench. *lays on the bench* 'I like those concerned moms. I wish, Hajime-san was here'

Oikawa: *enters gym* Sup Karasuno!?

Anji: 'Oh, they're here'

Daichi: What are you doing here.

Oikawa: We just want to practice with you. And, I guess, you're practicing with other schools.

Daichi: Uhmm... This is Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime from Aoba Jhosai High School. They're our rivals in our perfecture.

Oikawa: Hello. *winks*

Iwaizumi: Ohayo. *bows down*

Daichi: These are Kuroo Tetsurou, Kozume Kenma, Haiba Lev, Yaku Morisuke and Yamamoto Taketora from Nekoma High. And, these are Bokuto Koutaro and Akaashi Keiji from Fukurodani Academy. They're from Tokyo.

Kuroo: Nice to meet you.

Oikawa: Lets have a practice match. Me, Karasuno and Iwa-chan againts the ones from Tokyo.

Kenma: But, we have two setters. And we need one more spiker.

Anji: I'll join them.

Daichi: Uh, are you sure? You're kinda tired.

Anji: Yes. I'm sure. I'm kinda tired so, you have more chance of winning. Don't waste this opportunity. Besides, you have the Grand King. I beat him many times already. C'mon! Let me play!