Chapter 115- New Beginning

Harley P.O.V:

I fixed my graduation hat on my head. Two hands held the sides and straighted it for me. I looked back and smiled.

Flynn smiled back.

I turned around and hugged him, squeezing him as tight as I could.

He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "It's finally over, huh?"

I started crying.

"Harley,"he out his hands on my cheeks and lifted my head towards him. He wiped my cheeks. "Why are you crying?"

"I..don't even know,"I giggled and tears ran down my cheeks again.

"Harley! Flynn!,"my mother shouted from downstairs. "Come down here! We're going to be late."

I sighed and quickly wiped my cheeks.

We walked down the stairs and stood taking our pictures with our families, then we got into the car.

* * *

We joined the crowd of students and May came running. She threw her arms around me.

"We're graduating!,"she cheered.

I smiled at her.

"Hey,"she pointed at me. "Were you crying? Flynn, was she crying?"

"Uh..,"he looked at me.

"Because of she cries I'll cry,"May frowned.

"Then she wasn't,"Flynn blurted out,"We don't wanna have a bunch of crying girls here, including myself."

We laughed.

Hayden walked over to us. "I've only been her for a few months and I feel like a wreck."

May sighed. "I've got my whole valedictorian speech written out about how much of a new beginning we're about to have...If my new beginning doesn't include only friends..then screw my new beginning . I love you guys...and I can't handle leaving you,"she looked up at Hayden.

He threw his arm over her shoulder.

She hugged him and buried her face in his chest.

I looked at Flynn and he smiled at me, holding my hand.

"Hey,"she looked at us both,"don't forget me when you have your wedding. I don't care how far away I am."

"Same goes for me,"Hayden smiled at us.

"We'll be in the same college,"Flynn shook his head.

"But we won't,"I looked up at him.

He looked at me and frowned. "Don't worry, okay? You'll see me sooner than you think."

"Could the graduates please stand in their lines?,"the principal shouted.

"To new beginnings?,"May stretched out her hand.

I giggled and put my hand top of hers then Flynn and Hayden followed.

"New beginnings,"we cheered together.

* * *

I stacked my luggage on the sidewalk and stood waiting for my dad to come help me put my stuff in the car.

Flynn came walking across the street. "Come on,"he picked up a suitcase.

"What are you doing?,"I smiled trying not to cry.

"I'm taking you to the airport."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Your dad said I should."

I looked back at my parents. They were coming down the step. I sighed and shut my eyes. The tears started flowing. I felt their arms around me and I immediately began weeping.

"Oh Harley,"my mother sighed. "You'll visit and we'll visit. It'll be fine."

I looked at my dad. He was wiping tears off his cheeks. I hugged him.

"I love you, dad."

"I love you too, Harley,"he replied.

I hugged my mother and told her the same, then I waved at them and crossed the street. I got into the car and fastened my seat belt, sinking into the chair.

Flynn got into the car.

"I don't wanna say goodbye to you."

"Then don't,"he started the car. "We'll see each other in a few months."

"I can't do months Flynn....I can't take leaving,"I looked at my parents as we drove off,"everything behind. I should've stayed. But I was so stupid."

Flynn sighed. "Harley, you're making the right choice by leaving. You're going to study..."

"Law...like I have any purpose in that."

"You never know. You might work with someone in government one day."

"Never."

"Like I said, you never know."

After an hour of taking about school and life and hard college was going to be we pulled up the airport. All the happiness from our conversation faded away and the sadness started to kick in.

I got out of the car and head to the truck. Flynn took a while then he got and started helping me.

We moved to the check in area and then it was time for me to go.

I stared up at Flynn.

He looked nervous like he wanted to say something but he didn't. He just hugged me.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you."

"It's okay,"I heard the crying on his voice.

I let go of him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Call me every day okay?"

He nodded.

I stood there waiting for him to kiss me or say something but he didn't. I stood on my toes and kissed him then I walked away in tears.

* * *

Flynn P.O.V:

I rushed back over to my car and slammed down shut then I broke down. She left me. And I wanted her to stay. I just...couldn't tell her that... I pulled the ring my pocket...I couldn't propose to her.

* * *

*Cries* I don't know why but I cry whenever I finish a book. Thank goodness I made a sequel for this one or...*cries* more. I'm sorry it ended on such a sad note, but we know what happens later on.

For those of you who don't, you can check out Chapters 30, 64, and 65 of one of my other books (Bossing my Boss's Son). Those three chapters contain Flynn's proposal, the wedding and the reception, so be sure to check them out.

Also, the name of the sequel, for those of you who don't know, is "Could you be more stupid?". You can get it at #tbbhmitfwabbsequel .

I'm also doing a mystery - thriller called "The Good Samaritan". So, if you're interested...yeah.

Lastly, I wanna thank all of you amazing people for completing this book. I never thought it would go far so thank you. Have a good one, and I hope to hear from you guys in my new books. Buh bye ^.^