Chapter 97- Badass Branson

Flynn P.O.V:

We rushed over to the nurse's desk. "Hi,"Mrs. Branson flashed a weak smile at the nurse. He smiled back. "Uh, I'm here for a patient. Harley Branson."

"Branson...,"he checked the computer.

"Harley....Harley Branson."

"Harley...Okay, she's currently undergoing surgery-"

"Surgery?" Mrs. Branson and I said together. She looked at me. "Was her ingury that bad?"

"I told you,"I looked at her," she bled out through her head..alot."

Mrs. Branson's eyes filled up with tears again. "My poor angel."

"Are you a family member of hers?" The nurse raised his head from the computer.

"Yes. I'm her mother."

"And you?" He looked at me.

"Her boyfriend."

The nurse raised his brows. "A girlfriend and a boyfriend?,"he mumbled to himself. "She's got better game than I do.. Okay...Harley will be out of surgery in the next two to four hours. You can wait in the waiting room."

"Thank you. Come on, Flynn."

I walked behind Mrs. Branson. She was wiping tears off her cheeks. I was done crying. I was tired of crying. It did nothing to help. It just humored Eva.

We walked into the waiting room to find Eva seated in the corner weeping her eyes out. When she saw Mrs. Branson, she stood up and started walking towards us with outstretched arms.

"Mrs. Bra-"

"Cut the act, Eva,"Mrs. Branson put her hand in Eva's face. "What did you do to my daughter?"

Eva looked at me. "Did Flynn try to brain wash you, too? Whatever he told you is a lie."

"Why did you push my daughter, Eva?"

"I di-"

"Why..did..you..push.. my daughter?"

Eva shut up.

"You listen to me," Mrs. Branson pointed at her and poked her forehead. "You lay a hand on my daughter or step near her again, one of us will end up dead. And I guarantee you it'll be you. Now, get out of my sight."

Eva glared at her. "She hit her head hard. I really hope she's not the one to end up dead." Eva walked back over to her corner.

"Little Sicko." Mrs. Branson grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a seat at the corner opposite of Eva. "Sit here. Watch that little monster for me. I'm going to find out what's going on with my daughter." She walked away.

I stared at Eva.

She stared right back with this creepy glare. I could almost see a smirk on her cheek.

May suddenly appeared. She came running, sitting down next to me and squeezing me tight. "What happened? It's all over Facebook."

"How is it on Facebook already? What kind of ridiculous world is this?"

"Is Harley dying?"

"No. But someone else will be soon,"I looked at Eva.

"Are you threatening me, Flynn?" She rudely flipped her hair. "Because if you are-"

"Eva, shut..up!,"May shouted. "Zip your freakin' fly trap for once."

"Oh my goodness. You were never on my side, were you May?"

"No girl in their right mind would enjoy having their best friend play girlfriend with a psycho."

"You're sitting right next to the psycho-"

"Okay, that's it!" May stood up about to attack Eva.

I grabbed her wrist. "Calm down."

May slowly sat back down.

"The doctor told me everything, you know,"Eva smiled. "About the surgery? I can tell you."

"Her mother will."

"Ignore her,"I held May's arm.

"She won't get through. The doctor's are already in there and it wouldn't finish till later on today."

"Oh my god, Eva. If you wanna tell us so bad. Then tell us. I mean, what are you trying to prove? That you got here first?"

"He said she tumbled down the stairs."

"Uh, yeah," May shrugged," we know that already."

"She pushed her,"I looked at May.

"You did WHAT!"

"That's a lie, Flynn. You were in your house when it happened. You didn't see anything. Harley was sick and when I kissed her she fainted and fell down the stairs. The doctor said that the impact from the fall made the back of her head burst open. She's getting an x-ray and stitches. She's under anesthesia but she was in a coma before that. They said they don't know how long it'll last. And I'll be here the entire time."

"Oh shut up, Eva,"Mrs. Branson tilted my head and snared at her. "Nobody gives rats ass if you'll be here till you die. I called your stepfather. He's on his way, so pack your things and go stand in the street like the little rat you are."

Eva glared at her. "I may be a crazy rat to you but I'm a respectful one. So, I'll tell you nicely. I am not leaving."

Mrs. Branson glared at her. "We'll see about that."