Chapter 107- Popping the Question

Hayden sat on Lola's bed. He looked at the laptop and pointed at it. "You owe me,"he whispered.

Flynn chuckled. "How does he know we're watching him through the laptop?"

"Told him,"I put my hand in the bowl of popcorn.

Albert laughed. "What are you making him do? Go to prom with her?"

"Of course not. He has a girlfriend."

"He's watching a girl try on prom dresses."

"She's changing in the bathroom."

Lola walked out of the bathroom in her forth dress. She spun around.

"How many dresses does she freaking have?,"Flynn groaned behind me. "I'm feel so bad for Hayden."

"Why is he doing this again?,"Albert looked at me.

"So, we can get the diary."

"I like it but I think you should wear something fluffier,"Hayden shrugged. "Especially if you're going to be prom queen."

Flynn laughed. "That girl for prom queen? I would literally vote for Eva's corpes-"

I pinched his arm.

"Oww! What's that for?"

"That's not a nice thing to say."

"This is my mother's wedding dress,"Lola sighed.

Flynn and Albert laughed.

"When did she get married?,"Albert smiled. "In the nineteen twenties?"

I looked at him and his smile wiped off.

Lola walked back into the bathroom.

Hayden jumped off the bed and started searching the room again. He picked up out the diary from under the bed and sat back down. He opened the book and started flipping through pages, then he froze. He shook his head, pulled out his phone, and started snapping pictures of the pages, then her threw it under the bed again.

"Fifth dress,"Lola stepped out of the bathroom.

"Whoa...,"Albert mumbled.

"Wow,"Hayden scratched his head. "You look...amazing."

"I gotta say,"I smirked," that's the best one I've seen yet."

She spun around in the long pink dress. "You really think so?,"she blushed, tilting her head at Hayden.

"Yeah, I do," Hayden stood up. "Since we've picked out the perfect dress for you-"

"Don't you wanna ask me something?,"Lola twirled her hair on her finger.

Flynn chuckled.

I looked back at him. "What's so funny?"

"She wants him to ask her to prom."

I looked at the screen again.

Hayden smiled at her. "Uh...yeah. I do."

"God, Hayden,"I sighed. "Don't be stupid."

"I wanted to ask you....."

I slapped my forehead.

"How do I sneak past your dad? He's downstairs and I don't want him to see me walking down the stairs."

"I thought he was gonna ask her,"Albert laughed.

Lola looked so sad. "Oh..yeah,"she giggled. "Follow me." She walked out of the bedroom.